Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 05:21:07 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: explain this one lol  (Read 3004 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
cellestia

View Profile
« on: February 03, 2007, 04:48:23 pm »

ok usually I can fix just about anything that goes wrong with my game..ive got up to glamour pack..well heres the thing the game loads i can drop houses now heres the ryb of it i go to enter the house it starts loading and the game crashes..i took out all of my downloads game does same thing uninstalled the game reinstalled game does the same thing..created a sim in new game took pics for contest turned off game went to go back into the house and the game crashes ive taken out everything I can think of to take out ..any clues??
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2007, 05:33:06 pm »

You may have a house that was designed on Pets.  From the neighborhood screen if the price of the house is some ridiculous amount, that's what you've got.
cellestia

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2007, 12:49:42 am »

im pretty sure that  fixed it I did have pets but deleted it sooo..so far so good *huggles* and thank you !
Cinamun

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2007, 01:03:10 am »

That happened to me too, I deleted the house from my DL folder and the game works fine now. And as Ancienthighway stated, the price of the home was -489,987,333,000 Simoleons LMAO that should have been my hint right there!

...enjoying the game.
cellestia

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2007, 02:22:05 am »

its still doing it ......i need to delete from my dl folder to..stupid me i just deleted from the house bin derrr blame it on new meds Cheesy but i dont see it in y dl folder...lol fix me oh gods of fixing sims games Smiley
« Last Edit: February 04, 2007, 02:27:38 am by cellestia » Logged
trl

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2007, 03:59:15 am »

This happened to me too. Check to see what CC may have been with it. Mine had custom content included, which is left behind after deleting the lot. I deleted the CCand then deleted groups cache and for some reason it worked. It took awhile though. I wonder if we all D/L the same lot? lol It was a great one too! Sad

cellestia

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2007, 04:02:55 pm »

ty  for the help ..hopefully I can get it working right...and by clear cache what are you talking about I seen 1 cache file and if i deleted that i would probly kill my game Tongue hope fully I can figure this out soon it is blocking my creativity Wink
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2007, 05:40:30 pm »

It's save to delete Groups.cache.
Cinamun

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2007, 05:41:24 pm »

The game actually creates a new groups.cache file everytime it loads, so deleting it and then restarting the game wont kill your computer lol

...enjoying the game.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: