Insimenator.org
April 28, 2024, 06:30:17 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Good Unzipping Program?  (Read 5192 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Durage

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2007, 05:14:05 pm »

Quote from: ancienthighway;563562
1.  There's something about your attitude that if I was an admin I'd consider banning you.
2.  If you had mentioned what your problem really was in the first place, you would have received more helpful suggestions from all who replied.  No one can read your mind or what you meant to say but didn't.  From your last post I still don't have a clue what problem you are experiencing.
3.  The only suggestion I have to offer now is if you don't magically figure out what your problem is, to delete those wonderful body types that BBB and Marvine created and forget about using them.

The reason I was saying this was that I was afraid no one would bother, ive gotten this figured out, and Im glad your not an Admin. Anyway, I got a program and Im all fine, I dont see why you bothered to help in the first place if your to act like that. As I said, Ive gotten it all figured out.

My problem was simple so It didnt need to go into detail. All I needed was a unzipping program that someone has, nothing more. I am not being impolite to anyone whoWASNT impolite before

"Your doomed then" That is impolitness, which made me be implolite again. And as far as I know , not helping..
« Last Edit: February 05, 2007, 05:18:11 pm by Durage » Logged

:toothy10: Smiley Spammings :toothy10:  
nova-storm

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2007, 05:42:52 pm »

Quote from: Durage;563859
The reason I was saying this was that I was afraid no one would bother, ive gotten this figured out, and Im glad your not an Admin. Anyway, I got a program and Im all fine, I dont see why you bothered to help in the first place if your to act like that. As I said, Ive gotten it all figured out.

My problem was simple so It didnt need to go into detail. All I needed was a unzipping program that someone has, nothing more. I am not being impolite to anyone whoWASNT impolite before

"Your doomed then" That is impolitness, which made me be implolite again. And as far as I know , not helping..

How you have ben rude

NOTE : I HAVE ALREADY TRIED BEOXBOYS PROGRAMS, DONT SUGGEST THEM!

FINNALY SOMEONE BOTHERS TO HELP! "Looks at BBB*

YOU SHOULD NOT YELL AT PPL WHEN YOU NEED HELP IT IS RUDE

I know! Why not just shut your Pie hole and go troll some other sims site.

God some one colse this thread.

*licks Bx3 cuz kissing is not as much fun!*
« Last Edit: February 05, 2007, 05:48:54 pm by nova-storm » Logged

:happy8:A closed mouth gathers no foot. :smile:
resistance is futile you will be assimilated
BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: February 05, 2007, 08:36:39 pm »

What Durage neglects to state is that the problem was not with the software at all, but a result of a buffer transfer corruption problem in Firefox browser that has been a consistent bug through the past five iterations of the browser.

"There is a certain elegance in wasting time. Any fool can waste money, but when you waste time you waste what is priceless."
-- Maugham, W. Somerset. Ashenden: Or the British Agent.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: