Insimenator.org
April 16, 2024, 01:39:55 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 57
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Looking In-Game Born Sims?  (Read 283996 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #135 on: November 04, 2006, 09:59:03 pm »

It's been a while, but I've ended up with a load more since - some of my sims have "Bunny Syndrome" :lol: Wink

More from the Knowledge family (the Turillis) - this is Emma:

Luca's last abduction really WAS an accident! The results are twins Johan and Diana:

Johan got his first taste of babies as a teen when his half-siblings, twins Evan and Amy were born:

(I had problems with the alien eyes not showing up for teenagers :| )

On the Family (Staropolis) side, the best pics I have are of twins Lucia and Dante:

Dante looks spookily like his Dad, here holding one of their quad sisters, Louise:

I thought it about time some others got a chance, so I experimented with the Preg4all mod for a bit while playing my CAS gay couple, and the results are these guys:

Adrian

Giana

One of the twins, Kia, pictured with girlfriend Leanne behind:

Ah yes, about Leanne... she's my first second-generation Sim, whose conception has to be the most bizarre in all the time I've been playing! She's Jeanette's daughter, literally an accidental by-product of a one-off with Kieran, my vampiric male alter-ego; Jeanette was struggling at the time, so she had the second cheapest double when she invited him over for some raunchy fun. I'd not long got them both onto the bed before he made moves on her; I got such a shock when that turned out to be try for baby!

I decided to get Jeanette to invite him over to meet his daughter:

Phew! On that note I'll finish with her second, pictured playing darts with his Dad, who you might recognise:

Has anyone else had an autonomous try for baby? I'm curious...

No requests please
laety85

View Profile
« Reply #136 on: November 05, 2006, 12:21:07 am »

Well I really wanted to post a picture of my breathtakingly gorgeous Allie Halliwell but unfortuanetely I don't have a shot of her YET! Will post her pic asap though... I was surprise how beautiful she turned out to be, considering her parents aren't too good looking lol

But here's a few others for now anyways Smiley

That's little Gouri coming back from school. Her mother, Indra, is Indian, and her father, Jack, Jamaican-looking I guess! hehe isn't she precious?

That's Ludivine... in-game born future supermodel! I love her! And here are her brothers, the twins Olaf and Vincent:

Finally, another one of my favorite: Olga, hot redhead (she's looking her best as an adult):

Wish I had some guys, well... adults, but! I still have to take pictures of them... I do have some hot ones Smiley

Create your own reality ~
laety85

View Profile
« Reply #137 on: November 05, 2006, 12:34:08 am »

oops I realize how my first 3 pics aren't so good as I thought! Here's better ones, I guess:

Gouri as a toddler, and as a child which is as old as she's gotten in my game, with her best friend Chloe (who I personally hate as far as how she looks).

Ludivine first as a toddler with her daddy saying night-night, and as a child. On the third pic she is thinking about her best friend (and I'm sure future first love!) Thomas who's another one of my beautiful in-game born kids... I don't pics of him yet though.

Olaf and his twin brother Vincent... can't really see Vincent that well... his hair is wrong I guess!!

Create your own reality ~
cpowell

View Profile
« Reply #138 on: November 06, 2006, 01:10:44 pm »

I've been busy playing my legacy family (the Malorys') and ended up with some decent third generation offspring (too bad they aren't in the main legacy house)...

Alexander and his half brother Fielding (they are both young adults):

Emma (Alex and Fielding's younger sister):

Rhythum (she's from a different branch of the Malory family) as a toddler:

WalkAway

View Profile
« Reply #139 on: November 07, 2006, 04:21:17 am »

Isabella, she's a third generation of a family I have been playing. Daughter of Tony and Ashley, the second daughter in the family. But the best looking one of the two. Her sister had been cute until she became a teenager.

SimulatedDork

View Profile
« Reply #140 on: November 07, 2006, 01:39:06 pm »

Awr, nothing cuter then some toddler punk. She IS adorable and I love her name. She looks quite like her mother, too.

-Gemma-
Liv

View Profile
« Reply #141 on: November 10, 2006, 02:22:41 pm »

Quote from: spaceyphysicist
Two of my favorite sims, Kanji and Jessenia, had kids tonight... I was sad at first because the kids were REALLY ugly as toddlers and didn't get much better as they got older, but for some reason, when they hit adults, they weren't that bad.

Their son, Yoshi.

And twin daughters, Kit (left) and Kar (right), named after 2 of my best friends.

Not the most beautiful pixels I've ever had, but definitely among my best born-in-game.  I think I might extract them with simPE and use them as bases for future sims.  They have potential. Cheesy

Aww, I am so happy to see Jessenia's kids!  They are so cute!

1ST Mr./Miss Multitalent with Midori Emerson . 1ST Real World Skkylar Emerson . 1ST Married by Simmerica- Jason and Darla Miller . 1ST Bachelor Malibu- Roshanda Gardner

My Sims

Chapters 1 and 2 Available Now!
Mr Heartache

I don't wanna be S.O.L.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #142 on: November 10, 2006, 10:19:34 pm »

Quote from: sumpsychochic

I made a little toddler boy outfit with that skull and crossbones too. She's lovely by the way!

DON'T PM ME WITH REQUESTS OR I'LL SEND GERARD WAY AFTER YOU WITH A PITCHFORK.
Now I spit out words, do you see my lungs on the dancefloor?
[/SIZE]
BlackKat13

View Profile WWW
« Reply #143 on: November 20, 2006, 11:38:39 pm »

This is Lisette, who just aged to teen:

And this is Iris:

I'll be in Race For the Cure on September 21st.  Help me save the boobies, and raise money for the Susan G. Komen foundation!  Click Here
Save Boobies Everywhere!-Click HERE to Fund Free Mammograms!
karen40

View Profile
« Reply #144 on: November 21, 2006, 12:58:27 pm »

Hi Everyone,,
I have a couple thant I think came out so adorable

#1 is Jeannie, she was born to Servo parents
Jeannie as an Infant

Jeannie as a Toddler (I had heard Servo's made cute kids!)

#2 is Julia, an Alien she came out so cute, (compared to her sister Abby who was born to the same parents)
Julia as an Infant

Julia as a Toddler

Her brother Dylan & sister Abby (she is the only one that came out ugly)

Dylan & Abby

karen40

View Profile
« Reply #145 on: November 21, 2006, 12:59:15 pm »

How does everyone get their pictures so large and SO Clear?
BlackKat13

View Profile WWW
« Reply #146 on: November 21, 2006, 06:00:26 pm »

Quote from: karen40;434476
How does everyone get their pictures so large and SO Clear?

You can change your in-game camera settings.  Click the three dots that get you into options (Where you go to save and quit) and then click the little camera icon. Smiley  Set the picture size to large, and the image quality as high as it goes.

I wrote a guide on taking better pictures that shows how to do this with in-game screen shots...it can be found here Smiley

I'll be in Race For the Cure on September 21st.  Help me save the boobies, and raise money for the Susan G. Komen foundation!  Click Here
Save Boobies Everywhere!-Click HERE to Fund Free Mammograms!
deizelyn

View Profile
« Reply #147 on: November 21, 2006, 10:02:06 pm »

Hello! I love taking baby pictures as well and I was glad to see this thread Smiley Hope you don't mind MY baby spamming Cheesy

This is the first born of one of my couples. Her name's Keira and she inherited her mother's eyes and her dad's mole Cheesy

This is my favourite baby picture. It's one of Keira's sisters (she has a lot...), Wendy.

And this is their only brother, Jacen...

...and his twin sister, Julia.

You can't see it properly, but the twins have their mother's freckles.
karen40

View Profile
« Reply #148 on: November 22, 2006, 11:16:19 am »

Thank You BlackKat13, I changed the settings and they still come out the same, maybe its my computer.......
starlucid

View Profile
« Reply #149 on: November 22, 2006, 01:58:56 pm »

Wow!  What beautifull sims I have to wonder if their offspring will be as lovely?  Seems when I breed two nice looking sims they come out all wrong...I have only had luck using insim with two good looking females as parents thats the only way I get pretty babies.

If you like ghost stories read my new Sim story..
Solitario's Don't Die..
http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=30329
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 57
  Print  

Jump to: