Insimenator.org
April 25, 2024, 07:37:04 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 298 299 [300] 301 302 ... 310
  Print  
Author Topic: Pretty Sims - Post ALL your beautiful females HERE!  (Read 1299903 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
james1976
Banned

View Profile
« Reply #4485 on: May 27, 2010, 03:59:32 pm »

If Zggs would've said "If it is horrible" instead of "Is it horrible", I wouldn't said it was. I already told her who they are! It was supposed to be a quiz!

You're beginning to make me short-tempered, caffeinated.joy!

And also, I took off my picture because Zggs wondered if it IS horrible!

Look, I tried my hardest to design clothes for my sims and upload them for the fans, and what do I get?! No replies! And then, I get replied back and forth by you if I done something wrong!

I done what I did is right! Now, will you please cancel my account? I don't have to take this.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2010, 04:16:43 pm by james1976 » Logged
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #4486 on: May 27, 2010, 04:53:22 pm »

One more time. She didn't say it was horrible. She said, "Is it horrible I don't know who they are?" She left out an extraneous word most people use unnecessarily and perhaps if I put it in it will be clear to you. "Is it horrible that I don't know who they are?" I know you were trying to make it a quiz and she was confessing she didn't know and asking if it was wrong that she didn't.

Why are you getting so defensive? You were taking offense where there was no need to and all I did was point out what Zggs really meant. I wasn't attacking you. No one here said your pictures or your creations were ugly. If they did you can be sure any of the staff who saw any insulting comments would deal with it. Take a breath and relax, OK? You're making this a bigger issue than it needs to be. If you misunderstand something I'm not allowed to come in and explain?
« Last Edit: May 27, 2010, 05:20:44 pm by caffeinated.joy » Logged

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
james1976
Banned

View Profile
« Reply #4487 on: May 27, 2010, 05:35:02 pm »

If it means "Is it horrible that I don't know who they are?", Zggs would've wondered if she would be taking the consequence if she got this wrong like an impossible riddle to answer on Truth or Consequences?
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #4488 on: May 27, 2010, 06:36:41 pm »

Or maybe she was worried you might take offense if she couldn't figure out who they were, but I'm not going to make assumptions on what she was thinking. That's for her to say, right? In any case, can we let this drop? Just step back from it. We'll let Zggs clarify what she meant and I'll bet you'll find you've misunderstood.

james1976
Banned

View Profile
« Reply #4489 on: May 27, 2010, 06:37:24 pm »

Okay, I'll drop this already, and let's go back to being normal. I can load up new pics.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2010, 10:10:01 pm by james1976 » Logged
Zggs
T.M. Riddle supporter

View Profile
« Reply #4490 on: May 28, 2010, 01:13:58 pm »

I'm sorry.  What I meant was is it horrible that I don't know who they are.  I don't watch sports at all so I can't tell who athletes are, maybe their face but not their name.  I didn't mean to create confusion all around.  I'll try to word myself correctly from now on.

*Ahem*
Yes I'm obsessed with Harry Potter.
No I don't care what you think.
james1976
Banned

View Profile
« Reply #4491 on: May 29, 2010, 01:22:27 am »

Me neither. So I'm going to stop posting pics on this forum for good, and get my attention somewhere else. Besides, all of these fans will think I'm nuts for posting ugly pictures.
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #4492 on: May 29, 2010, 01:41:45 am »

James, no one said your pictures were ugly, so let's not go back there. I'm begging you. Zggs clarified what I've been trying to tell you, that she wanted to know if it was horrible that she didn't know who they were. I was right; you misunderstood. To be honest, you didn't really give people enough time to respond and give feedback. Not everyone is on every day and you were removing your pic before a full day had passed. I can't tell you the number of times I've posted a picture in this section and have had no feedback on it. What's important is I like my pictures.

If you want to post here, post. I know you work hard on your creations and I see the quality in it. Sports is just not my thing. Does that mean I think it's ugly? No. Again, I think you're making this a bigger deal than it has to be.

I don't know what's going on here, but it just doesn't seem like you to overreact like this and I don't know why you're blowing this so far out of proportion. If the only reason you're posting pictures and whatnot is for attention and positive feedback, then you're doing it for the wrong reason. Of course, positive comments are good, but in the end, the only person who you should worry about liking what you produce is you. Smiley

Edit: Got sidetracked by all the drama. Nice job with the skintone Kaoz! I'm not a big fan of the BBG bodyshape either, but you've done a great job! I'm sure people will adore having it in their games.

Now, please let the next post be a picture!
« Last Edit: May 29, 2010, 01:48:27 am by caffeinated.joy » Logged

james1976
Banned

View Profile
« Reply #4493 on: May 29, 2010, 01:50:49 am »

You're right... Cry I'll make a better description of any picture I post next time... And I guess I have to relax... Cry
Zggs
T.M. Riddle supporter

View Profile
« Reply #4494 on: May 29, 2010, 12:08:25 pm »

It's okay james.  I understand that sometimes we all feel like we should get comments on our pics and sometimes it can be upsetting when we don't.  I've had that but you just keep trying  Wink

*Ahem*
Yes I'm obsessed with Harry Potter.
No I don't care what you think.
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #4495 on: May 29, 2010, 12:25:44 pm »

Hey, kids, I have an idea! Let's leave diva attitudes and temper tantrums at the damn door and return to having fun with pics? OK?? OKAY! *goes back to the coffee cup she never should have left* And btw, did anyone stop to think that just MAYBE Zggs isn't an English as first language speaker? And even if they are, maybe wording things properly isn't a strong suit with them and they were honestly trying not to offend? Damn, talk about full moon madness! Roll Eyes

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
james1976
Banned

View Profile
« Reply #4496 on: May 29, 2010, 02:05:15 pm »

That sounds like a good idea. I'll repost the pic with a better description.

Description: Actress Jennifer Garner (Left), Food Network chef Cat Cora (Middle) and singer Fergie (Right) show their American spirit with my Team USA soccer away kits. The numbers on the front and back signifies their age.

I got a lot more actresses from different countries wearing their kits from their respective countries, so stay tuned for more pics.

How's that for a happy change of pace?
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #4497 on: May 29, 2010, 02:33:03 pm »

Me likes and the sims look really good! Great job!

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
james1976
Banned

View Profile
« Reply #4498 on: May 29, 2010, 03:33:36 pm »

Thank you. I've made more soccer kits for the actresses as I play the Sims 2 later, so be on a lookout for those.
james1976
Banned

View Profile
« Reply #4499 on: May 29, 2010, 03:54:16 pm »

As I promised, here's my next picture.

This one has Kate Winslet (#34), Keira Knightley (#25), Rachel Weisz (#40) and Kim Cattrall (#53) in my makermade Team England soccer home kits.

One thing about Team England, they can "Bend It Like Beckham".
Pages: 1 ... 298 299 [300] 301 302 ... 310
  Print  

Jump to: