Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 07:21:04 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 220 221 [222] 223 224 ... 310
  Print  
Author Topic: Pretty Sims - Post ALL your beautiful females HERE!  (Read 1278848 times)
0 Members and 9 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic.
Bleuca

View Profile
« Reply #3315 on: February 27, 2008, 06:42:14 pm »

So I'm trying to jump start my models career, I'm hoping someone will like her and let her model their clothes when they post for download.

b3x

View Profile
« Reply #3316 on: February 27, 2008, 07:29:35 pm »

She's lovely!

And thanks for your compliments on Huo, peoples. Cheesy
Bleuca

View Profile
« Reply #3317 on: February 27, 2008, 07:33:21 pm »

Thank you.

I think you should enter Huo in the modeling contest Smiley
JR
Hopeless Simmer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3318 on: February 27, 2008, 09:03:53 pm »

Beautiful ladies all.
Here is my next upload (and perhaps my last) her name is Hikki and was inspired in the gorgeous Utada Hikaru (宇多田ヒカル)

Edit 02-28-08 01:08 PM
The sim is already shared and yo can find her HERE
« Last Edit: February 28, 2008, 12:12:12 pm by jotaerre » Logged

I'm not creating sims anymore, but I'm still in the creative path, check part of my current creations at my J.R.'s Angels page
sorrowfultear

View Profile
« Reply #3319 on: February 27, 2008, 09:04:34 pm »

Aelwen is absolutely gorgeous and stunning and beautiful, all wrapped in one. ^^
I love the shape of her eyes... and the way you used such bright red lipstick on her--normally that looks terrible, but it looks absolutely fantastic on Aelwen.

Estelle's facial features seem exaggerated - her thickly drawn eyebrows, her slanted eyes... but it really suits her, as does her flashy dress and huge hoop earrings.  She relays a kind of modern elegance. ^^

Bleuca - your sim is a classic beauty.  She has a rather broad jaw, but it looks amazing on her (rather than making her look like a man XD).  I wish you would post a close-up of her. :O ---ahhhh I just realized it was the sim you posted before. >.< My bad, I wasn't paying much attention. I'm jealous of your hair-painting skillz (or your hair brushes).  Mine normally come out looking like furry messes, haha

Ktggoodnight - wow, the offspring of Eliza and Alak.  I'm curious to know what her personality is like! She looks like so much fun. XD

b3x - I agree with the above comments about Huo.  The only thing I don't like is her skintone... (but don't listen to me! I'm a freak >.< ) She has gorgeous facial features; I bet she makes amazing bebes. haha

Charlotte - noooo your graphics card. Awwww I wanna see closer up. >:[

Jotaree - I almost missed Hikki! (her name makes me think of.... errr... a hikki) I love Utada Hikaru's amazing vocals. Have you heard her cover of Boulevard of Broken Dreams? Anyways. I'll have to catch her and put her in my game. ^^ I like her makeup - natural isn't always the best route, but you definitely nailed it there. She's so pretty. ^^

Come see my sims HERE!
Download Christian
*ike ike go! go! ore go! go!*
JR
Hopeless Simmer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3320 on: February 27, 2008, 09:16:15 pm »

Quote from: sorrowfultear;1154179
I love Utada Hikaru's amazing vocals. Have you heard her cover of Boulevard of Broken Dreams? Anyways. I'll have to catch her and put her in my game. ^^ I like her makeup - natural isn't always the best route, but you definitely nailed it there. She's so pretty. ^^

I only need Heart Station for complete all her CD collection. maybe tomorrow at this time You´ll be playing with her in game.

I'm not creating sims anymore, but I'm still in the creative path, check part of my current creations at my J.R.'s Angels page
b3x

View Profile
« Reply #3321 on: February 27, 2008, 09:29:10 pm »

b3x - I agree with the above comments about Huo.  The only thing I don't like is her skintone... (but don't listen to me! I'm a freak >.< ) She has gorgeous facial features; I bet she makes amazing bebes. haha

Heh. Her skintone is "Golden Grace" by Enayla. I was listening to the Mulan soundtrack when I was making her, and the line "Meet your perfect porcelain doll" made me pick the paler one instead of the darker ones I have. Cheesy

And yes, she makes pretty babies. She has a son and 4 daughters, all of which are gorgeous.
hypercrazy38

View Profile
« Reply #3322 on: February 27, 2008, 10:50:37 pm »

Aelwen is absolutely gorgeous and stunning and beautiful, all wrapped in one. ^^
I love the shape of her eyes... and the way you used such bright red lipstick on her--normally that looks terrible, but it looks absolutely fantastic on Aelwen.

haha, thanks so much! i decided to use red lipstick because soooo many of my sims are always made up with natural lip colours -i think the red looks rather natural on aelwen haha! Smiley

View more pics of my sims here.
My MTS2 Profile

Dwight:It's a terrible idea...Them (women) in there all together. They stay in there too long, they're gonna get on the same cycle. Wreak havok on our plumbing.
b3x

View Profile
« Reply #3323 on: February 27, 2008, 11:34:13 pm »

Here's Huo's eldest daughters(two of four, hah!)

Haya looks more like her father.

Hana resembles her mother, but is more goofy.

nrllaless
« Reply #3324 on: February 27, 2008, 11:50:24 pm »

Estelle's facial features seem exaggerated - her thickly drawn eyebrows, her slanted eyes... but it really suits her, as does her flashy dress and huge hoop earrings.  She relays a kind of modern elegance. ^^

I have a thing for sculpted eyebrows in real life, so naturally i give them to all of my female sims, lol.  And right now I'm going through a thick brow phase, so I'm gonna make my sims go through it too Wink .  Thanks for your views on estelle, they're really appreciated!
MarineBlues

View Profile
« Reply #3325 on: February 27, 2008, 11:53:27 pm »

hehe amazing girls... I'll post one of my fav pics so far

She's Cherry
« Last Edit: February 27, 2008, 11:55:54 pm by MarineBlues » Logged

Contests:
-Locked Up   -Mr. World 2008  -Model Swap  -King & Queen

(1st) -Little Star (Stella Lee)
(2nd)  -Mother of the Year (Kayleen Lee)
Miss_Renae

View Profile
« Reply #3326 on: February 28, 2008, 10:52:14 am »

Beautiful Sims every one.... b3x she is sooo gorgeous... I love her eyes...she is very pretty Smiley and momojelly your sims is very pretty...she looks real!!!

Bleuca

View Profile
« Reply #3327 on: February 28, 2008, 03:44:08 pm »

Bleuca - your sim is a classic beauty. She has a rather broad jaw, but it looks amazing on her (rather than making her look like a man XD). I wish you would post a close-up of her. :O ---ahhhh I just realized it was the sim you posted before. >.< My bad, I wasn't paying much attention. I'm jealous of your hair-painting skillz (or your hair brushes). Mine normally come out looking like furry messes, haha

Thank you so much! I love her,  Shes a born in game sim so i didn't want to change her jaw, shes also related to a Very famous sim that we all know and, might not love.  Any guesses? The sim is a man and a darker skin tone.
(hes homeless)

And thanks on the hair complement! i'm horrible at it, i see allot of people do it soo good you'd swear it was real, and ill post a head shot of her later, a better one where you can see her eyes
mari-artika

View Profile
« Reply #3328 on: February 28, 2008, 08:37:34 pm »

Gorgeous ladies, all of them Cheesy But I was hipnotised by Aelwen :O She's gorgeous!

Mari
"Nothing is inevitable. The future is not written in stone."
[/I]
b3x

View Profile
« Reply #3329 on: February 29, 2008, 04:41:42 am »

Hehe.. Here is my self-sim, to the best of my ability.

Pages: 1 ... 220 221 [222] 223 224 ... 310
  Print  

Jump to: