Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 06:11:56 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 156 157 [158] 159 160 ... 310
  Print  
Author Topic: Pretty Sims - Post ALL your beautiful females HERE!  (Read 1278792 times)
0 Members and 7 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic.
xoJessi

View Profile
« Reply #2355 on: September 16, 2007, 04:06:09 pm »

Moanna

My Sims Journal/Photo Album Come see what my sims are up to!

Real Sims
Sims Oasis
sims2lov3r100

View Profile
« Reply #2356 on: September 16, 2007, 04:44:42 pm »

Sheila:

Lynne:

Ginger:

Anna Lisa:

xHannaHx

View Profile
« Reply #2357 on: September 16, 2007, 05:04:33 pm »

hmm this is robyn underwood i plan to upload her and her hubby somtime soon!

[/B]
« Last Edit: September 16, 2007, 05:08:02 pm by xHannaHx » Logged

Planning a sim wedding? In need of the perfect gown? Your search shall be no longer. Check out my set of 3 wedding gowns:love8:
Click here To get me in your game. You know you wanna :dance:
[/FONT][/SIZE]
MissLoaf

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2358 on: September 16, 2007, 05:39:48 pm »

Pics from a makeover contest and my first tries at photoshopping pics Wink

Competed in Star Trek: Intrepid (Capt. Matthew L. Thornton, winner CO positon) - Come join our roleplay!

"X-Men - Mutant Adventures" RPG

Time Zone Converter Link 1 or Link 2
[/font]
YHsims2003

View Profile
« Reply #2359 on: September 16, 2007, 05:43:58 pm »

sims2lov3r: Sheila and Lynne are gorgeous! I love their noses and eyes! They look amazing!
Hanna: Robyn has the cutest hair ever! please do upload her!!
MissLoaf: OH MY GOODNESS!! the first picture is totally KICKAWESOME! you are godly with photoshop ::bows:: the last picture is stunninggggggggggg!!!

So I'm in a makeover spree these days, i pick the maxis girls that i think would look great with a mini makeover.

In this case with Michelle Cameron, its a makeunder:

i always thought she looked like a drag...

yay! thats better.

Remember Sandy Bruty?

it's hopeless right?

wrong, but i still hate those cheeks. XD it still looks a lot better than before no?
« Last Edit: September 16, 2007, 05:47:08 pm by YHsims2003 » Logged

:snorting: My Spiffy Thread
geezy33

View Profile
« Reply #2360 on: September 16, 2007, 05:55:18 pm »

here's Another Sexy sim that took my sim marcus's heart
Jazmin!!!!!!!

Let me know if u like what u see!!!!

Sorry no requests,I'm a townie maker and Maxis killer on maxis sims.
Welcome to Geezysims2:lurk:
sorrowfultear

View Profile
« Reply #2361 on: September 16, 2007, 06:04:30 pm »

Hannah, I absolutely LOVE Robyn to no ends. Seriously. She's just so cute and unique and when you upload her I'll play her 24/7. One of my favorite "ordinary" sims I've seen yet... not super-glammed up, not overwhelmed with CC (unlike *cough* my sims *cough*) so yeah. I really like her. ^^

Missloaf; I really like the second picture. Reminds me of Elizabeth Swan or whatever her name is (aka Kira Knightley) from PoTC. Like the contrast between the fine beauty of her dress and the pirate hat on her head. She looks lonely. Oh and the girl in the lingerie has a beautiful face.  I really like her eye makeup.  Looks almost like an ad for Fergie's Candy line. BTW where did you get her nose piercing? Anyways I really really like her. (great job with the photoshopping!!)

YH- haha Sandy is kind of hopeless. I love making-over all the townies in my sims' salons haha She has really big lips :O But I like her eye makeup and the hair is def. an improvement. And Michelle has always been one of my fav townies haha but I don't know why... she always seemed turned off to all of my sims!

Sims2luv: I "luv" (haha lame joke... *dies*) Lynne's earrings in the second picture, she looks so pretty with all that nice makeup and everything! Anna Lisa has a really gorg. face, and her hair makes me lolz for some reason... she's really, really cute though.

ah wow way too much green tea definitely is not good for my system. lol plus I found my phone and my IPOD (the phone was in my backpack, the ipod in an american-eagle bag I was about to throw out) so I'm really happy about that and I'm sick too with a cold but that's okay because green tea always makes me feel better ahhhhh waaay too much homework to do but umm the tea will keep me up yes? ... god I should never drink anything with caffine. :rofl:

Come see my sims HERE!
Download Christian
*ike ike go! go! ore go! go!*
xHannaHx

View Profile
« Reply #2362 on: September 16, 2007, 06:22:15 pm »

thanks you guys. i actually plan to use her and her hubby in a contest and she's a sim i created on my own so if i make the deadline for app's and if i manage to stay in the contest robyn will be put on hold. but if you wanted to know, her hair is a peggy donation. the clip is in peggy's free area. and the outfit i made yesterday..modeled from urbanoutfitters

everybody has such cute sims!

Planning a sim wedding? In need of the perfect gown? Your search shall be no longer. Check out my set of 3 wedding gowns:love8:
[/FONT][/SIZE]
MissLoaf

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2363 on: September 16, 2007, 06:27:06 pm »

Quote from: sorrowfultear;938234
Missloaf; I really like the second picture. Reminds me of Elizabeth Swan or whatever her name is (aka Kira Knightley) from PoTC. Like the contrast between the fine beauty of her dress and the pirate hat on her head. She looks lonely. Oh and the girl in the lingerie has a beautiful face.  I really like her eye makeup.  Looks almost like an ad for Fergie's Candy line. BTW where did you get her nose piercing? Anyways I really really like her. (great job with the photoshopping!!)

Thanks!

Indeed, I had Lizzie in mind when I took the pics. And I wanted some kind of tribute to Sussi's awesome Pirate dress Wink
Gotta go and check where the nose piercing is from...

The girl is actually the very same in each pic, just styled differently. :angel:

Competed in Star Trek: Intrepid (Capt. Matthew L. Thornton, winner CO positon) - Come join our roleplay!

"X-Men - Mutant Adventures" RPG

Time Zone Converter Link 1 or Link 2
[/font]
geezy33

View Profile
« Reply #2364 on: September 17, 2007, 03:59:40 am »

New sims everyone!!!!
Meet Travonda

Tangi

Shameka

And Heather

I worked so hard making these sims look like real people, I hope y'all like my skills in this!!!! Much love everyone!!!!
Let me know if u like it?

Sorry no requests,I'm a townie maker and Maxis killer on maxis sims.
Welcome to Geezysims2:lurk:
sims2lov3r100

View Profile
« Reply #2365 on: September 17, 2007, 08:03:50 pm »

Quote from: sorrowfultear;938234

Sims2luv: I "luv" (haha lame joke... *dies*) Lynne's earrings in the second picture, she looks so pretty with all that nice makeup and everything! Anna Lisa has a really gorg. face, and her hair makes me lolz for some reason... she's really, really cute though.

Her earrings are acctually a mixture of two, a xm sims earring (can be found here:http://www.xmsims.com/sims2/ehtm/accessories/accessories05.htm) and a peggysims2 earring (can be found here:http://freearea.peggysims2.net/acc.do?pagemethod=searchpage&direction=thistenpage&searchpage=29&pagesize=2) and also thanks.
JodelieJodelie

View Profile
« Reply #2366 on: September 18, 2007, 10:51:24 am »

^^
I really like the diversity you can see here, it's fun to see how other people make their girls look Tongue
Here's a new girl of mine, Grey...

Ghen

View Profile
« Reply #2367 on: September 18, 2007, 12:23:38 pm »

I like Grey (especially in the second pic), btw your avvie is love!

Nat

View Profile
« Reply #2368 on: September 18, 2007, 12:56:50 pm »

She looked better in body shop but still like the way she turned out

xHannaHx

View Profile
« Reply #2369 on: September 18, 2007, 06:18:28 pm »

i'm glad you guys liked robyn and since i cannot seem to join that contest i've posted her here hope you guys like her Smiley

[/FONT][/SIZE]
Pages: 1 ... 156 157 [158] 159 160 ... 310
  Print  

Jump to: