Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 01:13:00 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Japanese schoolgirl outfit - recolour of Marvin's high heels.  (Read 60962 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
dragonfire2006
« Reply #15 on: January 23, 2006, 07:15:50 pm »

I've downloaded the file, unzipped it, put it in my downloads folder with the other clothes I've downloaded. I did the same with the mesh. But, nothing. I haven't got the outfit anywhere in the game?? Help!
Drakron

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 24, 2006, 11:45:38 am »

Thats odd ... my guess is some clothing item is overriding it because it shares the same ID number.

My sugestion is download it again and rename with a z as first letter, then open bodyshop and clone it so it gets a new ID number and import it back into the game and then delete my package file to see if it works.

As for the model ... sorry, it was created on CAS and no longer exists because I re-installed the game and did not saved my lots, also it uses Serasims skin tones and that site is closed now.
BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: January 24, 2006, 12:04:32 pm »

Quote from: Drakron
Thats odd ... my guess is some clothing item is overriding it because it shares the same ID number.

My sugestion is download it again and rename with a z as first letter, then open bodyshop and clone it so it gets a new ID number and import it back into the game and then delete my package file to see if it works.

More and more I find I have to do this.  There are ostensibly 4.294.967.296 possible unique IDs, but I increasingly believe that BodyShop only uses a predefined range within that potential 4.294.967.296

"There is a certain elegance in wasting time. Any fool can waste money, but when you waste time you waste what is priceless."
-- Maugham, W. Somerset. Ashenden: Or the British Agent.
Drakron

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 24, 2006, 12:16:36 pm »

I think that too, expecialy after I seen SimPE scanning the files were a certain id ranges show up a lot (5E and 7E).

Right now I have a problem with someone made some earing mesh that he cloned from glasses BUT never changed the ID number so all my glasses that use that mesh are being overriden into poo and I have no clue what the offending file is, its not being detected by SimPE or Clean Installer, the reason I re-installed was that I belived it was a problem when I installed the Holiday Pack.
kaycee

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 27, 2006, 10:01:56 am »

cute!

skystars5

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 17, 2006, 03:10:39 pm »

love it

Laughter is good for the soul, try it! :rofl:
Melissa

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 18, 2006, 12:05:27 pm »

awesome job!!!

Melissa
PenguinDust1969

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 18, 2006, 01:46:36 pm »

This is one of my absolute favorite skins.  Thank you for creating it.  I especially love the heels.  Is there any way of altering it, so that it is (a) accessible to teens and (b) the default private school uniform for teens?

Also, since I seem to be in a "gimme, gimme" mood today, I hope you will consider continuing the Japanese schoolgirl idea and make a few more in other styles.
Drakron

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 18, 2006, 09:17:43 pm »

a) No, this is a adult/Young Adult mesh and so only displayed correctly for adults ... trying to force it on Teens would end up with a mesh that does not confort for Teen Sim size and head location.

b) I am no coder ... if the clothing package was given the exact same ID number of the MAxis private school outfit then it would override the Maxis but since the mesh is not for Teens ...

As for making new styles ... well there is a featured item in MTS2 that is for teens that is diferent (loose socks, standart non-high heel brown shoes and wider shirt and wider and larger skirt ... I started converting the moment I seen that Peggy Sims mesh), also there is something close to this in TSR (I really sould upload then here and MTS2 ...) that I updated long ago and both are pretty much this texture except the shoes (well MTS2 teen outfit is very close to the ones in TSR ... that shoe texture was nightmare ... ALL shoe textures are a nightmare because of the UVMap layout), if you mean a radical change of the uniform its pretty much I have to start from nothing (except the shoe textures) with even a simple recolor require me some work and currently I am sick (not of making textures, just my health) so I am laying off Bodyshop for some time.
dsreds

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 19, 2006, 07:36:21 am »

Great job! Thank you for sharing.
neilnol

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 25, 2006, 02:50:46 pm »

very sexy cool thanx
Dior

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: February 26, 2006, 05:52:39 pm »

i love it! very cute!

10 min to put on makeup, 30 min to dye  your hair blonde, 40 min to find the right shoes, 1 hr to find the hottest outfit, A lifetime to look as hot as i do everyday!
billiejoe8291

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 03, 2006, 10:06:12 pm »

SeXy!!!

I /want/ to be the minority
I /dont/ need your authority
Down with the moral majority
'Cause I /want/ to be the minority
sansdelusions

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 05, 2006, 05:48:13 pm »

This is fantastic quality - thanks for sharing it! Smiley

Thanks to all creators for sharing their work. :daisy:
snickers

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 06, 2006, 10:01:20 am »

This is very, very nice. All my female adult sims have one in there armoire:group hu: :animal: :hello2:
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: