Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 09:11:03 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: "One is the Loneliest Number" WILL CONTINUE!  (Read 14337 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
babyblueheart

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2007, 03:30:30 pm »

YAY!!!!! UPDATE!!!!!!!!! Sorry 'bout the fam Sad.... but I'd wait forever for this story!!! Cheesy

"out of all the lies you've told, i love you was my favorite."
"And he's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar/the only one who's got enough of me to break my heart"

Rest in Peace, Caleb Joshua 1/10/04-4/6/08
Join "America's Prom Queen" on NOW
mieley

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2007, 06:25:20 pm »

I'm so glad you like it so far!

I´ll come again when you have Judge on the menue.
mieley

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 05, 2007, 01:04:06 am »

Sorry this it's taking so long for an update to those who like the story so far. I just got Seasons and I've been a little preoccupied and distracted with it so I haven't had time to write an update. But, I will have you know that I have a recreated Jameson family in my game again... so hopefully the update will come soon enough!

Cheers!

babyblueheart

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 05, 2007, 09:40:47 am »

Yayyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D btw, I know how preoccupying Seasons can be, believe me! Cheesy

"And he's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar/the only one who's got enough of me to break my heart"

mieley

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 25, 2007, 09:29:44 pm »

Oh my gosh guys, I'm so sorry I haven't updated in a really long time. But, my graphics card is acting all loopy and the game crashes on me whenever it feels like it. I haven't been able to take any new shots because the game usually runs for a few minutes (I'd say 5-10) and I haven't had a chance to experiment with my Jamesons. I'm dying bc I already have it all set what is going to happen next and everything but I just can't get my game to cooperate! I'm trying to figure out how to fix this and I'm not sure how long it will take. I may have to just reinstall windows and then it will take me forever to download all my custom content. I really don't want to deal with that, though. I'm not sure yet what to do but as soon as the game is up and running again, I promise to bring you all a new update! Thanks so much for your patience everyone!

babyblueheart

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 27, 2007, 06:44:24 pm »

No prob!! Take ur time, and good luck with your game-- I hape it starts working again soon!! Smiley

mieley

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 27, 2007, 09:07:18 pm »

Thanks babyblueheart!

babyblueheart

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 28, 2007, 08:42:01 am »

Ur welcome!! Cheesy

sim2addictaz

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 28, 2007, 11:00:04 am »

Totally awesome stories. Will continue to follow.:angel:
mieley

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 12, 2007, 02:24:09 pm »

HORRAY!!! I finally got the game working but I had to reinstall the sims 2 and all the eps to make it work. I have recreated the Jameson family and I've tried to make them look like they were but there are a few small differences. I recently got face template replacements so it was a little harder to make them look the same. Also, since I have Seasons now and the Jamesons live in Strangetown (a desert=hot), they all needed to get more summery clothes or they would get heat stroke. The only one that is exactly the same is Chuck, the oldest brother. But, I'm proud of how Lena and Josie came out and I think they look better. But, you can be the judge of that!

I've decieded to post a MONDO-update to make up for the lack of updates in such a long time. Also, I've had this whole thing in my head forever and I just need to let those updates out! So, get ready for a BIGGIE! I'm posting it in 3 different chapters though. Enjoy!

One is the Loneliest Number
Chapter 3

Chuck hurried to the door to greet his unexpected visitor.

"Good evening, my boy."

"Hey, General, what's going on?"

"Well, son, you remember when you signed up for the army a few weeks ago? The men at the table said they'd call you on when you're needed to start training?" Chuck had always been enthusiastic about defending himself for what he believed in, and he was sure that the army was a great place to help him grow into a man. But, he hadn't told his sisters about signing up because he was afraid it would make them nervous.

"You know what? How about we continue this conversation in the other room." Chuck knew that Lena and Josie were just a few feet away and he didn't need them getting involved with this army stuff. He lead the General into the dining room and closed the door tight behind him.

Josie and Lena didn't hear anymore of the conversation. They strained to hear what was going on but the old fashioned wooden doors were too durable and thick and they made sure nothing ever escaped through them. The next thing the girls knew, Chuck was calling them outside to have a little one-on-two chat with them. They both sat down on opposite ends of the swinging porch bench as they gazed up at their older brother, who was now wearing a hand me down camoflage uniform. He started to speak.

"I know this may be a little weird for you guys and I know that I should have told you about this sooner.. but I signed up for the army a few weeks ago. General Grunt was here to inform me that I have been selected to go into intense army training for the next 6 months and then later be drafted into the war over in Iraq. I have a duty to this country, to make sure you two can grow up in a safe enviornment. I have a duty to you guys."

Lena immediatley splurt out "How will we take care of ourselves? That's your job! And what if you get hurt.. or die in the war? Then what do we do?!"

"Lena, stop freaking. I promise, I'll be back within the next few years. Josie can take care of you just fine, she's almost 18! I have no doubt that you girls will be fine on you're own and I promise that I'll come back. Nobody's gunna lay a hand on Chuck Jameson! I have to do this.. please try to understand." General Grunt came back through the front door.
   "Hey, kid. You ready to go?"
   "Just give me five minutes."
   "Sure thing. I'll be waiting in my tank out front."

Chuck smiled at his sisters "Hey, just come and give me a hug, would you?"

The girls tried to seem as cool about this whole situation as their brother was. He was about to train for long hours everyday, then go fight in a war that would put his life on the line more then it ever had been before.
He hugged both his sisters, nearly breaking their spines. Right before pulling away he whispered in Lena's ear, "I'll come home as soon as I can. I promise."
A single tear fell down Lena's cheek.

Lena watched silently as Chuck's silouette faded off into the foggy night.
He turned around and gave her a friendly wave, but she couldn't see him through the thick darkness. Lena promised herself she would be strong as another one of her family members walked right out of her life.

Just then, the strangest thing happened. Once Lena was sure Chuck was gone, she turned around to head back into the house and crawl into bed. She turned around to find that Josie was still standing there. Before Lena realized, she was captured in a tight, sisterly hug by the one person who she thought hated her the most in her life.
   Josie said in a stern yet relaxed voice, "It's okay Lena, I know Chuck will be fine. You don't have to worry your pretty little head for him... he can take care of himself. I know you may not be happy with his choices but this is something he wants to do. Remember, you'll always have me."

Lena and Josie just stood there, locked in a hug. They hadn't shared a moment like this ever since before Josie started being jealous of Lena. Neither of them spoke a word. They didn't need to.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2007, 04:56:49 pm by mieley » Logged

mieley

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 12, 2007, 04:56:07 pm »

This Chapter is a little bit different because it's mostly about Lena's older sister, Josie. It is some background information nesseccary to understand the next part.

One is the Lonliest Number
Chapter 4

Appearently, Lena was wrong to think that things between her and her sister would get better after they 'clicked' again. But, they didn't. In fact, they got worse. Lena spent most of her time avoiding Josie so she could save herself the earful of yelling that she went through everyday. Josie thought that now that she was in charge of the family, she could do whatever she wanted. She dropped out of high school, starting seeing different boys every night, and stopped listening to authority. The power just got to her head.

Josie acted like she had the house to herself. She had friends (mostly boys) over all the time and yet she ignored her only sister. Most of Josie's "friends" didn't even know she had a little sister!

First there was Blair. He was kind of a loner type of kid who just sat around all day at home playing video games. He didn't have much of a social life except for the week he spent with Josie. But, Josie broke up with him because of his lack-of-personality, as she so harshly put it.

Then there was Kenny. It was odd to see Josie with a boy like this because they were like polar opposites. He enjoyed playing sports while she enjoyed roaming around the streets at night. He spent all his money on his football uniform while she spent all of hers on eccentric makeup. She listened to songs about death, dispair, and sorrow, while his favorite artists were 50 Cent and Biggie Smalls. That's probabley why they didn't quite work out so well.

Later there was Mitch. He was probabley the one that was most like Josie. They spent hours hanging out in the girls' parents room (which Josie claimed as her own to get far away from Lena) just listening to hardcore music and talking about their lives. They were perfect for each other. But, they eventually got sick of each other and broke up.

Lastly there was Dave. He was a college guy. Lord only knows why he dated a little punk high school girl with no idea of the direction her life was going in. He was like a saint... St. David. He went to bed at 10:00 every night, did all his school work on time, ate all his green vegetables, and never forgot Valentines' Day. He and Josie were together for the longest amount of time compared to her other relationships.

There was more Dave.

In fact, there was alot of Dave.

Everything seemed to be just great for Josie. With all the time she spent ignoring her sister and relaxing in Dave's arms, she thought she had a life of luxury. She saw him everyday, 7 days a week for a little more than 4 months. That's when Josie started getting even more moody and even more inconsiderate. Even if Lena had successfully avoided her sister, Jose would still come looking for her. She screamed at the top of her lungs everyday until her voice was hoarse. Then she would cry lakes because of her terrible mood swings. But, Lena couldn't figure out why. Then it hit her... Josie was pregnant. She got her sister to take a pregnancy test.

After the longest 3 minutes of the sisters' lives, the pregnancy test resulted positive. The minute she saw the test, Josie freaked and ran to the phone. Of course, she called Dave the saint and told him to come over immediatley. And of course, he rushed over there as fast as his 97' Honda would let him.

Just as Dave was walking into the house Josie fell down on her knees. She pleaded "Why God? Why me?" Dave ran to her side as he exclaimed
   "What in the world has happened to you?!" Once she realized he was standing over her, she forced herself off the ground without hesitation. She looked straight into his eyes and whimpered, "Dave, I'm pregnant."

"WHAT?! YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS! I SO DON'T NEED THIS RIGHT NOW!!!" Josie stumbled backwards as the abrupt burst of anger came shooting out of Dave's mouth. She was shocked and had never seen him angry or anything close to it before. But, he hadn't exactly been telling her the whole truth. Appearently he had a very quick temper. She left him to cool down and went upstairs to check on Lena.

When Josie came back downstairs Dave was nowhere in sight. She rushed outside to see if he was running away from her, but he wasn't. He was sitting on the same swinging bench that she and Lena sat on the night that Chuck disappeared. His head was down, in thought. But, once Josie stepped outside he got up and entwined her in a hug. Everythings going to be fine, Josie thought, he's okay with this. Boy, she was wrong.

He pulled away and studied her face, wet from tears, and he said "Okay, listen Josie. I really need to finish up my college education so I can get a good job for myself in the long run. You see, this whole baby thing wasn't exactly part of my plan and I'm not ready for something like that. You know I love you and all but I can't deal with this right now. I promise you though, once I'm out of college in 2 years I'll come and get you. I just don't want this sort of life for myself." Unfortunately, Josie also didn't know that Dave was incredibley self-absorbed and didn't care about anyone's future but his own.

Josie may have been blinded by love for the past 4 months but she realized now what kind of guy Dave really was. She knew he wasn't coming back. He walked away without looking back. As much as he knew this wasn't the right thing to do, he did it anyway. So much for St. David.

Josie tried talking to her other recent boyfriends because after all, she wasn't exactly sure who's baby it was. But, it seemed that every talk had the same ending:

It seemed like nothing was going right for this poor girl. Was she going to have the baby? Should she give it up for adoption or maybe even get an abortion? Josie had big plans to move to college and study hard once Lena was old enough to take care of herself. How would Josie be able to succeed in college if she had a little baby person to take care of?! She couldn't imagine what it would be like to raise a baby all by herself. But, she also couldn't imagine giving up the little person that was a part of her.

What could she do?
« Last Edit: April 12, 2007, 05:03:17 pm by mieley » Logged

xgreydovex

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 12, 2007, 05:59:42 pm »

awesome!  i keep loving this more and more Cheesy

Im looking for judges and prize donations for my upcoming contest Killer Instinct: The search for the next Assassin.  If you're interested or have any questions, pm me Smiley
Life is just one giant freak show, so just buy a ticket and enjoy the ride...:happy8:
click here to check out my new series, Madhouse! it would be much appreciated Cheesy
mieley

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 12, 2007, 06:01:23 pm »

Now, we're back with Lena in the spot light..

One is the Loneliest Number
Chapter 5

Thursday, June 17th was just like any other day. Well maybe it was to someone that wasn't part of the Jameson family. But, to Lena, it was her birthday. She came home on the school bus and rushed inside to find Josie and see if she could get a "happy birthday" out of her.

"Josieeee! Where are you?!" Lena yelled up the stairs. But, there was no answer. She looked around, "Hmm I wonder where she's gotten to." Lena said outloud.

Lena wandered towards the tv room. "Josiee are you in here?! Guess who's birthday it is today!!!" Still, there was no answer. Lena wandered into the tv room to find her sister, unconcious on the lavender carpet.

It wasn't until Lena got closer that she realized that Josie was drowning in a pool of blood.

Immediately, Lena freaked. "Oh my gosh, oh my gosh! Josie, are you okay? Can you hear me?!" Lena tried desperatley to wake Josie up and she shook Josie until her arms were cramping up. She got up and paced around the room. "What am I going to do?! I have to call someone! The police? The firemen? The detectives? I have to call someone!" Josie looked down at her sister's limp body in dispair. But, she noticed a small piece of paper on the floor next to Josie's body. This is what it said:

Lena spent her 14th birthday crying over her sister, Josie. She buried Josie in the backyard with their parents. Even though Lena was alone, she knew she had to be strong, not only for herself, but for Josie. She decieded to take her sisters advice and move out of their big expensive house. She planned to live somewhere small with just the nessecesities until she was old enough to move onto a college campus. Lena didn't know where her life would take her from here. I guess we'll all just have to wait and find out.

THE END OF PART I (PART II COMING SOON!)
« Last Edit: April 12, 2007, 06:07:05 pm by mieley » Logged

xgreydovex

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 12, 2007, 07:03:37 pm »

omg! thats so sad! :crybaby: (but please continue, i really want to know what happens next!)

Im looking for judges and prize donations for my upcoming contest Killer Instinct: The search for the next Assassin.  If you're interested or have any questions, pm me Smiley
Life is just one giant freak show, so just buy a ticket and enjoy the ride...:happy8:
click here to check out my new series, Madhouse! it would be much appreciated Cheesy
babyblueheart

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 12, 2007, 08:58:17 pm »

SO SAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But good....please post another SOON!!!!!!!!!

Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: