Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 05:13:27 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: "One is the Loneliest Number" WILL CONTINUE!  (Read 14332 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
mieley

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: April 12, 2007, 09:39:18 pm »

will do!

I´ll come again when you have Judge on the menue.
mieley

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 19, 2007, 08:06:40 pm »

Hey guys, I know that I've taken some gaps between the updates and it has been a while but my whole computer crapped out on me again. I'm trying to get all my cc back into the game that I just reinstalled and I'm thinking about making Lena Jameson for the third time. But, I really want to know what everyone thinks because I'm not so sure if I want to go through all that trouble if this story isn't very popular. So, do you guys think I should continue or just move on to something new? I do have another idea for a story brewing in my mind at the moment.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2007, 10:57:04 pm by mieley » Logged

xgreydovex

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 23, 2007, 10:01:35 pm »

i would like you to continue, i luv it

Im looking for judges and prize donations for my upcoming contest Killer Instinct: The search for the next Assassin.  If you're interested or have any questions, pm me Smiley
Life is just one giant freak show, so just buy a ticket and enjoy the ride...:happy8:
click here to check out my new series, Madhouse! it would be much appreciated Cheesy
Cathy

Call me Annie

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: May 29, 2007, 03:39:44 pm »

Awesome!!!

I used to be Nyxie
mieley

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 29, 2007, 10:42:10 pm »

I have some bad news. Since there haven't been too many people that tasked me to keep going with this story, I've decieded to move on to something else. I know that there was a few people who read this but it doesn't exactly seem too popular. I might try some other sort of story soon, I'm not sure yet. I also might just enter a bunch of contests or something and see how that goes. So I might be a little busy. I'll get back to you on that.

Sorry everyone, and thanks for reading and for the nice feedback!

rebelmozzerella

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 06, 2007, 06:20:55 pm »

But it's good! Don't quit! You have a loyal fanbase!

he's the sweat on my sheets (:
mieley

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 12, 2007, 11:25:51 pm »

Okay well since a few people have asked me to continue this story, I suppose I will continue. It's not that I didn't want to continue, it's just that I felt like this story wasn't as popular as some of the others on this site. But, since you guys would like me to continue, I'll hopefully have another update up soon! Looking foward to writing it for everyone!

Thanks guys, it's so nice to know that people like my story!

cookie_monster8

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 13, 2007, 08:16:52 pm »

I just started  reading and i love it! I think you should continue

(\_/)
 (._.)
'(_ _)'
mieley

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 13, 2007, 10:58:53 pm »

I'm glad you like it cookiemonster!

everyone:
I'm hoping to have an update this weekend but I'm a little busy with 2 sweet 16's that I have to go to. Hoping that I'll be able to post something for everyone by the time my final exams are over! Thanks for reading everyone!

comickitty

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 13, 2007, 11:23:24 pm »

Wow Awesome story!! I can't wait to read what happens next Smiley
chocolatedalek

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 17, 2007, 11:04:35 am »

This is really good, I lov eit but...
:cry: Why did Josie have to die?? :cry:

The best things in life are, Always unseen. That's why we all close our eyes when we wish, kiss and dream... :angel5:

My Simmies
mieley

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 17, 2007, 08:56:40 pm »

Thanks chocolate.
I know I didnt really explain it or anything, but Josie was just fed up with making decisions and she wasnt happy with the way her life was turning out. She didn't know who the father of her unborn baby was, her boyfriend who she thought she loved turned out to be an ass, and she didnt know wether to keep her child, abort it, put it up for adoption, ect.
So, sadly, she killed herself. I know that she might have been a favorite character but I just had to have her die in the story bc it was needed for the plot to have its full effect.

Just to make you feel better tho, I didn't actually kill her. She's still running around my 'hood, as healthy as ever. She just had to die in the story.

Oye, that was alot of typing.

chocolatedalek

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 20, 2007, 02:20:49 pm »

That's good! Smiley At least she's alive somewhere...

Smiley

The best things in life are, Always unseen. That's why we all close our eyes when we wish, kiss and dream... :angel5:

My Simmies
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: