Insimenator.org
April 30, 2024, 03:36:09 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: "One is the Loneliest Number" WILL CONTINUE!  (Read 14987 times)
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic.
mieley

View Profile
« on: February 05, 2007, 11:41:47 pm »

One is the Loneliest Number
Chapter 1

Curled up on the edge of her bed, Lena gazed out the window. There was nothing left for her here, nobody to comfort her. A look of pure anguish played across her face, her emptiness and sorrow neverending.
     "When will it end?" She wondered. "I can't take this much longer."

She had to leave... this place held too many memories. Some happy and some sad, but the emptiness of the house was too much for such a young girl to bear. There was a musty smell of cheap colonge in the room, the firmiliar smell of her father. She began to think about him and it only brought tears back to her eyes. She longed for their company and wished nothing more than to have them with her again. But, things would never be the way they used to be.

Lena sat in silence, doing nothing more than remembering. She thought of her old life, her school, her family, and the business and love that once filled her empty house. Her childhood home brought back so many memories of a better time. A time when she was happy.

She found herself in the dark... remembering.

Ah, her father. David Michael Joshua Jameson, that sure was a mouthful, she had always thought so. She held a small picture close to her heart as she remembered whatever she could about him. Just from the picture, the only real memory she had of him, she could tell that he was a cheery, handsome young man, with great ambitions. Her older brother Chuck had always told her what a great guy he was, always looking out for everyone around him. She wanted to see him and to remember. But, she was only a baby when he died.

Then there was her mother. If there was one noticable quality about her, it was her beauty. Her name was Lily, and Lena had heard stories about her mother and father and how much they loved each other. He called her his little tiger Lily. Even though she knew everything there was to know about them, she hadn't remembered it on her own. If there was one thing she could have changed, it would have been that she was older, like Chuck or Josie, and she could remember these things for herself.

Chuck... the one who had raised her since she was a little one. She looked up to him more than anyone else because even though she knew he was crying on the inside, he took the duty of raising his two younger sisters. He sure was a brave kid, and there was no one else she'd like to be like more. But, he had abandoned her. She wanted to ask him for advice and she needed a shoulder to lean on, but he was not there when she needed him most... but she didn't blame him.

Lastly, there was Josie, Josephine Jameson her real name. They called her Josie or J.J. for short. She was always a very moody little girl and after mom and dad were gone, she gave Chuck a hard time. It was hard enough for him already without her adding more work onto his plate. But, she didn't know any better until she was older and she knew what it was like to be responsible for another person's life. But, the pressure had just been too much for her.

One thing she did remember was watching Josie sitting on her bed, just thinking. After their parents were gone, Josie spent alot of her time just thinking.
     Lena would watch from her crib and whine and yell out "Osie! Lenny wana get ou!!!" But, Josie would always be in some sort of trance, lost in her memories. There was nothing she could do to get her attention. Now, Lena knew how that felt. There was nowhere she wanted to be more than lost in her memories.

Fourteen years ago were happy times. The Jameson family had just recently moved into their new house in a new place, ready for a new life. They were happy and they loved each other. They didn't need anyone else to make their lives complete.

Everything was happy, until Lily was diagnosed with a rare type of skin cancer. Her beautiful hair slowly fell out more and more each day from all the medicines she was taking. She always sat up in bed looking unusually flushed, unable to sleep yet craving a good nights rest. Days turned into weeks and weeks turned into months before the doctors were sure that there was nothing left they could do for her.

She went peacefully, in her sleep, looking as serene as an angel. Noone dared disturb her until the doctors came in the middle of the night and took her to the hospital for the autopsy. They said they wanted to know how to cure this cancer before anyone else came down with it. So, she was like their ginea pig. They all crowded around the bed and said good bye to their beloved mother for the last time. They all cried together.

As hard as it was, life moved on. The following summer was like any other, David, Chuck, J.J., and Lena playing in the sprinklers outback. The only thing missing was Lily's cheerful giggling as she watched them do tricks and have water fights from her lounge chair. But, as much as they were all thinking about her, they got past their thoughts and tried to have a good time.

Just as their little family was starting to adjust to life without their mother, David got in a terrible car accident on his way home from work. He was just outside the house when a crazy nanny's van hit the back of his car. The crazy woman must have been driving atleast 50 mph. His head slammed violently into the windshield, shattering his skull as shards of dangerous glass flew everywhere. There was no mistaking his fate.

Chuck, Josie, and Lena mourned over the loss of the two of the people they loved the most in the world. Everything was crashing down around them, the perfect life they had shattering to a million pieces. They were just three kids, left to fend for themselves in this big, cruel world.

How could life possibley go on?!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope everyone liked the first chapter!
« Last Edit: June 12, 2007, 11:27:02 pm by mieley » Logged

I´ll come again when you have Judge on the menue.
lonelydoowoop

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2007, 12:22:45 am »

awesome! I shall suscribe!
breena

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2007, 05:02:48 pm »

I like it...update soon! Smiley

sports·man·ship (spôrts'mən-shĭp') n

Conduct and attitude considered as befitting participants in sports, especially fair play, courtesy, striving spirit, and grace in losing.
babyblueheart

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2007, 08:47:07 pm »

Quote from: lonelydoowoop;564913
awesome! I shall suscribe!

That was almost too moving... *sniffle*.... I shall subscribe as well!

"out of all the lies you've told, i love you was my favorite."
"And he's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar/the only one who's got enough of me to break my heart"

Rest in Peace, Caleb Joshua 1/10/04-4/6/08
Join "America's Prom Queen" on NOW
xxJessicaxx

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2007, 12:29:03 pm »

Nice job! I want moreeeeee. Tongue
mieley

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2007, 03:24:31 pm »

thanks for the feed back all.. i have an update for you coming soon. But, I'm going away to Florida (woohoo) next week and I won't be home until Thursday to update... sorry! Lets hope I can get the next update in before vacation...

babyblueheart

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2007, 07:45:18 pm »

YAY!! New update.. woot!! Smiley Have a good time in Fla.! Smiley

"And he's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar/the only one who's got enough of me to break my heart"

mieley

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2007, 08:53:43 pm »

thanks! ill try to, while im away from my lovely simmies. haha just kidding.

mieley

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2007, 12:22:22 am »

UPDATE
(Sorry it took so long!)

One is the Loneliest Number
Chapter 2

Chuck really did love her... and he wasn't afraid to show it. He was the bravest of them all, always finding new ways to make life for he and his sisters easier. He sacrificed everything for them, he got a partime job at a small local diner and he even dropped out of school so he could be home with them when he wasn't working. But, for Lena there was special treatment. Chuck made sure she was sheltered from the hardships of her life ahead of her. He came rushing at her every whimper and acted like she was the one he was doing everything for. Josie wasn't too happy about that.

The day Lena made her transition into a child was a joyous occasion for everyone. Her brother stood by her side, tears forming in the corners of his eyes. Josie even put aside her jealousy and hugged her sister tightly to celebrate her birthday. But, relations between Lena and Josie didn't stay like this for very long.

Josie soon let her jealousy get the better of her. Things came to a point when Josie couldn't even bear to be in the same room as her sister. She was coming into her preteen stage in life and she felt that since she was older, she was better. It killed her that her older brother didn't think so and finally, she snapped.

"Lena this, Lena that! When has it ever been about me?! It's always been all about you, you, you! I can't take it anymore! I'm going to get rid of you once and for all, you little brat!"

Josie jumped on Lena and pushed her face into the scratchy, old carpet. The burning was unbearable. She kicked and punched with no remorse and Lena took the blows, defenceless. Josie was older and stronger and she knew that better than anyone.

If Chuck hadn't pulled them off each other when he did, the consequences of Josie's actions would have been much worse.

"Josephine Alicia Jameson! What in the world were you thinking?! You know Lena can't defend herself against you! She's much too young!" Chuck was fuming with anger.

"You... it's all your fault! You baby her like she's a precious little princess! She'd just a little rat and she doesn't deserve anything!" Upon hearing these hateful words coming out of her own sister's mouth, Lena ran downstairs. Naturally, Chuck ran after her leaving Josie alone... again.

Studying her bruised eye in the mirror, a single tear clung to her cheek. She got lost in her brother's embrace, trying to make everything go away. She cried and cried until there was nothing left to her.

"Why, Chuck? Why did mommy and daddy have to die? Why does God have to be so mean? What did we do to him to deserve this?" Lena whimpered.

"We don't deserve this, Lenny. But, sometimes God can't control what goes on in peoples' lives."
They sat down together and Chuck flicked on Lena's favorite cartoon program. Everything was more calm after that.. until Josie's birthday.

Josephine's transformation into a teenager gave a completely new look. She had cut off almost all her hair, bought new makeup and clothes, and pierced her lip! Undoubtedly trying to make a statement, she wandered around the house without even acknoledging those around her. She went to school and came home alone.

Even with Josie's new look and depressed attitude towards life, things went on. The Jameson family, or what was left of it, was happy... for the most part (with an exception to Josie... of course). That was, until one night when a strange man came to the front door and rang the bell.

"What do you want?" Josie asked, her manners obviously someplace else.

"Does a Mr. Charles Jameson live here?"

"Yeah, what's it to you?"

"I need to speak to him about some important bussiness. Please let him know that a General Grunt is here for him...
immediatley."

To Be Continued....
« Last Edit: February 23, 2007, 12:24:28 am by mieley » Logged

babyblueheart

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2007, 09:20:58 am »

Wow!! Awesome update... but now you've got me wondering why Grunt is there...so you must UPDATE again! Cheesy

mieley

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2007, 01:05:56 am »

You'll find out soon enough... a short update is coming your way later this week!

babyblueheart

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2007, 01:57:12 am »

YAYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!! I <333 YOUR STORY!!!! Smiley

Elven_Song

=3

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 24, 2007, 02:33:09 am »

Awesome! I'm also curious! ^^ Please update!
xgreydovex

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 24, 2007, 08:09:08 pm »

aww this is sad Sad but its also very good...so keep updating!

Im looking for judges and prize donations for my upcoming contest Killer Instinct: The search for the next Assassin.  If you're interested or have any questions, pm me Smiley
Life is just one giant freak show, so just buy a ticket and enjoy the ride...:happy8:
click here to check out my new series, Madhouse! it would be much appreciated Cheesy
mieley

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 25, 2007, 02:47:06 pm »

BLEH! I hate pets!
I redownloaded pets and my neighborhoods all got reset and my Jameson family went bye bye. It might take me a little while to remake them. I'm sorry, thanks for you patience.

The next update will be coming A.S.A.P.

Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to: