Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 08:29:18 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: "V" tv inspired Female Alien skintone, with disguises to boot!  (Read 11723 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
BionixWV33

View Profile WWW
« on: February 06, 2007, 09:49:08 pm »

(For those that aren't familar, I mean the old sci-fi series about reptilian aliens invading Earth, and not a refernce to an obscure,non existent V for Vendetta series,lol)

Partialy inspired by the tv movies and series "V", I decided to recolor the three adult female bodyshapes in the Maxis default 1 color, aka the lightest color, to a dark green. I know the face is not physically accurate like the reptilian aliens depicted in "V", but if I went that route, then it would throw off the roundness of the full face makeup facemask enclosed with this sim that enables her to disguise her true self,and look more like normal sims.She does have black with yellow slitted eyes though,lol. To complete the disguise part, I also slightly recolored a full outfit from the base game for Everyday, Undies, Swimwear, PJ's, Formal, and Athleticwear. And I mean recolored slightly as in the exposed areas on each of the outfits, so that the exposed "skin" looks like the default 1 skintone, thus essnetially becoming a full fleshy bodysuit. If enough people like this sim, I'll do the same for the other age groups of women and men as well. Right now, you only get the adult female this way. If you like my BS Clothing series (Bodysuit) and like to use it on a sim of your own, feel free. I don't think I deserve credit for doing a simple partial recolor on a few outfits; just don't go around telling everyone else that you recolored these few outfits I have,ok,lol? For now, you need and get all this for this one sim:

1) Green alien skin-Adult female in cut, normal, and soft bodyshapes, replete with two fangs for teeth.
2) Black with yellow slitted reptilian eyes
3) Full face mask makeup (ear to ear,forehead to chin) in the default Maxis 1 color
4) Five base game outfits, with exposed skin areas recolored in the Maxis 1 default tone, for Everyday, Undies, Swimwear, PJ's,Formal, and Athleticwear.

For your personal game, for the outfits, make a folder and name it "BS Clothing" in your downloads folder, and extract my partial recolors there. That way, should more BS Clothing recolors come down the line, you can extract them there as well.

Credit of thank you goes to Warlokk on telling me the finer points of recoloring outfits so the bas skin color doesn't bleed thru.:smile:

So, if you really like this sim, let me know, and I'l make more in the male skins, and finish off the female skins as well, ok?

* Visitors Adult Female.rar (2558.93 KB - downloaded 289 times.)
* Visitors Bodysuit Clothing.rar (4984.11 KB - downloaded 288 times.)

* Alien Athletic Bodysuit.jpg (116.92 KB, 600x450 - viewed 2527 times.)

* Alien Closeup.jpg (112.45 KB, 600x450 - viewed 2685 times.)

* Bikini Bodysuit.jpg (118.63 KB, 600x450 - viewed 2442 times.)

* Everyday & Formal Bodysuit.jpg (115.89 KB, 600x450 - viewed 5821 times.)

* Full face makeup facemask.jpg (118.86 KB, 600x450 - viewed 4066 times.)

* Undies Bodysuit.jpg (110.21 KB, 600x450 - viewed 2842 times.)

25 surgeries by age 30,2 1/2 feet of scarring on upper torso,Quarter pound or so of titanium in jaws and cheeks, and 2 foot long rods hooked into spine.
After all that, and much more, still saying 'C'mon, Fate, give me more. I'M STILL STANDING!"Cheesy
Warlokk
Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2007, 10:01:59 pm »

Cool, it came out just like you described... what an interesting idea!

I think remembering "V" does date us a bit though... damn that was a long time ago... Cheesy

Be sure to stop by Warlokk's Tower Workshop to see what's new!
Need help with the Bodyshape Sets? Bodyshape How-To Tutorial
BionixWV33

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2007, 10:10:20 pm »

Hey, I have you to thank, pal. Been struggling with the bleed thru effect for,oh 6 months now.Now, just gotta figure out how to do the face, in skintones. Essentially, I want a sim with an invisible head, but the teeth and eyes showing and not see thru,or something to that effect, so then you could apply a full facemask, without the facemask becoming see thru as well, and Voila, a sim akin to the classic "Invisible" genre, whereupon in movies, etc, a person who has become insvisible, pours on makeup all over the place so they can be seen.

25 surgeries by age 30,2 1/2 feet of scarring on upper torso,Quarter pound or so of titanium in jaws and cheeks, and 2 foot long rods hooked into spine.
After all that, and much more, still saying 'C'mon, Fate, give me more. I'M STILL STANDING!"Cheesy
kim

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2007, 07:16:09 pm »

Very nice

BionixWV33

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2007, 01:10:00 am »

Thank ya,Kim, now if I could get more people to download it, if only for the Bodysuit Clothing, for their non-human sims,lol.

Innocent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2007, 09:51:53 pm »

hehe very cool, thanx! Smiley

I ate a babeh.
I log in once a year and I don't remember putting THAT ^ as my signature.
kathy
TRAITOR

Rotten traitor

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2007, 12:46:39 pm »

Nice job!
BionixWV33

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2007, 11:49:46 am »

I plan on putting up more base game outfits recolored this way, calling it the Bodysuit Series. So all alien, zombie, etc sims can look like their human counterparts,lol.

jectex1

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2007, 10:58:54 pm »

These are great!  And tho I hate to admit it I remember that series.( I kind of liked it.) (ouch!) That dates me.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: