Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 03:00:26 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My bodyshop isn't working at all!  (Read 5114 times)
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic.
loopyloopa

View Profile WWW
« on: February 07, 2007, 10:52:11 pm »

I have NL and OFB. A window comes up, "Sims 2 Bodyshop has encountered an error and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience blah bah blah." I HAVE TRIED DELETING GROUPS.CACHE!!! I really wanna make some lipglosses rght now, too...

74% of humans are really alligators in disguise!!! If you're one of the .2% who isn't, paste this in your siggy! (P.S. don't ask about the other 25.8%...)
The Mule

Beast of Burden

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2007, 10:54:50 pm »

try deleting cigen and accessories.cache too.....

Yes...its the same Mule as before
loopyloopa

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2007, 12:08:14 am »

Nah, I deleted cigen and it still didn't work, but where's accessories.cache located...?

74% of humans are really alligators in disguise!!! If you're one of the .2% who isn't, paste this in your siggy! (P.S. don't ask about the other 25.8%...)
MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2007, 12:33:17 am »

Are you sure you are using a shortcut opening the OFB bodyshop?  The shortcut won't update when you install a new ep, you have to do it manually.

The accessories.cache file is only there if you have the Pet ep. Since you don't, it is normal you did not find it.
loopyloopa

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2007, 01:11:45 am »

Also, now the base game stops loading when it says "preparing bacon for homeward transportation". I've tried it several times, but it still just quits with no error messages. Now, how can the bacon truck crash every time? :smt104

I redid it with OFB Bodyshop, and it works now! Smiley Yaayyyyy!

MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2007, 01:16:21 am »

If you have OFB install you need to start the game using the OFB shorcut, not the base game one.
loopyloopa

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2007, 01:59:20 am »

Well I knew that O.o It just stops.

MellieC

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2007, 02:08:10 am »

You could have a corrupt sim in your saved sims folder.  Try pulling all of you files out of there and see if it starts then.  If it does, that's the problem.  You'll have to go through them and see which one is corrupt by putting half of them back in the saved sims folder and starting your bodyshop again.  If your bodyshop starts, you know that sim is in the half you didn't put back.  If it doesn't start, you'll know the bad file is in the half you did put back and you can take if from there.  Just keep talking half you files out untill you find which one is causing the problem.

Any J Rock fans here?  If so, I could use some critquing. Smiley
Click Here
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2007, 04:25:10 am »

Quote from: MissDoh;568352
If you have OFB install you need to start the game using the OFB shorcut, not the base game one.
:withstup: I agree:P

If you have a question about my mods post it here
loopyloopa

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2007, 11:42:59 pm »

Well, I did the SavedSims thing, and even after removing all my saved Sims, it still crashed. -_- Hmm, maybe my Downloads?
« Last Edit: February 09, 2007, 03:12:55 pm by loopyloopa » Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: