Insimenator.org
April 29, 2024, 04:39:52 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Downloading a full-package Sim  (Read 1481 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Venbury

View Profile
« on: February 07, 2007, 11:21:41 pm »

I just downloaded my first sim in "SIm Honey's".  I had to download her 2X because the first time I actually forgot to attach her.  If one of you site monitors would like to delet the one titled "Venbury's SIm Beauty" I believe this is the version without the actual download attached.

When downloading my Sim, she was only around 500K file size.  How do I package her so that all the custom content I used is included in her downloadable file?  Personally, I find it annoying to go to several sites and gather meshes but I know that some creaters require this.  For those that don't but still want credited, is there an easy way to package all this together?  I did not see anything regarding this in the downloading instructions posted on this site.

Thanks,
Ven
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2007, 11:31:39 pm »

I deleted it if that happens in the future just edit your existing thread Smiley

If you have a question about my mods post it here
MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2007, 12:29:05 am »

I don't think it is possible.  The only way is to make a .zip or .rar file with  the .sims2pack  in it and add the .package of the meshes and all the other stuff that does not come with it into that .zip or .rar file.  You can check what is coming with the sim using the clean installer once you package the sim.

You will still have to give credits and you cannot used paysites stuff with the sims you upload unless they are freebies.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: