Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 01:17:44 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Shorter Breastfeeding Time - Sims 2 (Universal): 4/6/10  (Read 31132 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« on: March 04, 2010, 04:01:24 am »

I've been testing this particular mod for over a month to get consistent results. I was under the impression that the time spent breastfeeding a baby ranges from an hour to just under 2 hours, depending on the Hunger, Social and Comfort motives for the parent and their baby. Slightly longer than feeding a baby a bottle, but not as long as the original amount of Maxis time it would take to breastfeed a baby.

Mod Description:

This mod shortens the amount of time the mother breastfeeds her baby. The Maxis times vary depending on the parent and their baby's Hunger, Social and Comfort motives - ranging from 3 to 4 hours. This mod cuts the time in roughly half, about an hour to just under 2 hours depending on the three motives for both parents and their babies.

Mod Dependency:

This mod is independent of any mod enabling parents to breastfeed their babies and will only override the Maxis values found in the BCON file affecting breastfeeding.

Mod Conflict:

This mod does not conflict with any BHAV-based mod affecting breastfeeding and does not affect other childcare-related mods made by well known creators like Squinge, Inge, Bienchen and numerous to name here.

Mod Compatibility:

This mod is compatible with all EPs and SPs. This is a base game mod meaning that it can be used with the original Sims 2 game.

Bonus Info:

By request, the mod was designed to enhance the breastfeeding mods made by Squinge (all versions) to allow parents to care for their babies in less time than originally so they may be able to take care of their own needs before work or before bedtime.

Policy:

Do not distribute anywhere and everywhere without permission. This mod is the sole creation of Chaavik in conjunction with support to Squinge's childcare-related mods available at Insimenator.org.

* Chaavik-ShorterBreastfeedingTime-Sims2Base.rar (1.22 KB - downloaded 4750 times.)
« Last Edit: April 06, 2010, 11:14:43 pm by Chaavik » Logged

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
marvelousmarja

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2010, 07:40:05 pm »

:kiss: Ooh! I always thought the breastfeeding took a ridiculously long time. Thanks so much!

We should be taught not to wait for inspiration to start a thing. Action always generates inspiration. Inspiration seldom generates action. - Frank Tibolt
---
My LiveJournal
Sviva

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2010, 03:41:59 am »

Oh, thank you!
zolabee

Some days are just after you!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2010, 07:52:15 pm »

Thanks, Chaavik!  I really needed this.  I get tired of the "boob" dance going on... and on... and on!   Cheesy

Crazy Town - see it to believe it!
Supernatural_Vixen

Certified Teddy Bear Doctor

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2010, 06:31:20 am »

I totally missed Squinge's mod and was totally thinking I had missed that entirely on my Sims2 game rolleyes I'm going to download both and try this out!  Thansk lol

Driver picks the music, shotgun shuts his cakehole!
:iroc: Fire up the Impala!!
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2010, 09:00:48 am »

Thank you Smiley

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
aelflaed

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2010, 02:22:56 am »

Great work!
angib

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2010, 01:06:24 am »

They can breastfeed? seriously? how?Huh?
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2010, 03:33:59 am »

Squinge has a series of mods to let parents breastfeed their babies. The link is in the first post. Check there.

Dancing Squirrels
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: