Insimenator.org
April 25, 2024, 04:59:42 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: wedding problem Resolved  (Read 2286 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Scruff

View Profile
« on: February 12, 2007, 12:17:56 am »

Apologies if this iscovered elsewhere, but if so, I couldn't find it. After installing Uni, NTL, and OFB, I noticed that SIMs no longer change into tuxes and wedding gowns during wedding arch weddings.

Is this a bug, something Maxis changed, (to allow more customization) or something I have downloaded and can't find to fix?
« Last Edit: February 13, 2007, 08:13:06 pm by Squinge » Logged
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2007, 12:27:17 am »

Have you tried the sims 2 hack conflict detection utility? to check for a possible mod conflict.

If you have a question about my mods post it here
Scruff

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2007, 09:17:17 pm »

Thanks for the tip. I did use that utility and it didn't indicate any possible conflicts with the wedding arch.
Cinamun

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2007, 09:34:48 pm »

I think with OFB now they can wear their own formal attire to the arch wedding, instead of the automated maxis attire. Are they changing into their own formal wear at all? Or just going under the arch in everyday wear?

Try dressing them into formal wear and then going under the arch, or make sure your formal wear is set to the outfit you wish and then getting them married and see if they change into the formal outfits you picked.

Hope that helps

...enjoying the game.
BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2007, 02:01:07 am »

Cinamun - you're right - there was even a blurb about it on the Maxis website just prior to release - one of the videos the maxoid mentioned it in passing.

"There is a certain elegance in wasting time. Any fool can waste money, but when you waste time you waste what is priceless."
-- Maugham, W. Somerset. Ashenden: Or the British Agent.
Scruff

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2007, 08:09:38 pm »

That's what I figured was happening. I had a feeling they changed it so that poeple could dress their sims in customized wedding gowns. (or Klingons, hippies, whatever) I just wanted to make sure. Thanks for the replies.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: