Insimenator.org
April 29, 2024, 11:04:17 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: I killed Sophia Loren!  (Read 9056 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Mickey57

View Profile
« on: February 13, 2007, 09:10:58 pm »

Hey all, thought I would share a little sim happening from my neighborhood.  I could not wait to get the new Sophia Loren sim into my game.  So I brought her in, dressed her up nicely in pinup clothes and made her a lovely little cottage by the sea.  It was very tiny, but very elaborately decorated.  I put it on one of those really tiny 1X2 lots from Mary Lou Sims2.  Well when I moved her in, I had her call for services.  She called for a maid, a gardener and a pet trainer.  First the maid came and did her thing and left like everything was normal, then the pet trainer came, but when she left, something strange happened and she got stuck in her vehicle in the middle of the road.  (I think the gardener tried to show up but there was not enough space to park  and the game lost it's marbles.)  Anyway, I kept hearing this lady crying and screaming, it seems that the pet trainer was stuck in her vehicle and panicking, it was a hoot.  But to make matters worse, Sophia was cooking and a fire started.  The fire alarm went off, but the fire department did not show, I got Sophia to call them and they said they would come, for a moment she got away from the fire, but as soon as she made the call, she went back and pointed and screamed until her dress caught fire.  Then in a little while, she died.  Old grinny shows up and says, you should put this house up for sale, nobody lives here now!  All I can think to say is somebody stop me before I kill again!

:worship:Big Daddy still got it goin' on!:worship:
The Mule

Beast of Burden

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2007, 09:16:32 pm »

I have Greta Garbo in a neighborhood where she's the only sim. I never play it. She vants to be alone.

Yes...its the same Mule as before
Mickey57

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2007, 09:34:54 pm »

hhahahahahhahaaaa, too funny!

kathwynn

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2007, 09:36:06 pm »

My sympathies Mickey57.  Though I try not to call all the services at once as I was always afraid of something like that happening.  Though I must admit that I killed one of my sims with the noddle soother thing. The game would not let me get the thing off of her.  

There are probably just as many ways we have all killed one sim or another. It happens. Make a note and try not to do that again.

"I have always considered my brains to be my Achilles heel. Everyone is given one trick. Rational thought. But when you are big, blue, and insane, baby, the sky is the limit." The Tick
Micco

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2007, 10:16:28 pm »

Quote from: Mickey57;577996
All I can think to say is somebody stop me before I kill again!
But why?

Woohoo U is now CLOSED.
Mickey57

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2007, 11:25:13 pm »

It was sort of fun, but she didn't deserve it!

PrincessJen

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2007, 09:40:16 am »

I had to read the story, and by the time I finished I had to use the bathroom. Sorry you had problems, but you made me laugh. I killed a Sim by fire once too, He was all alone, and I forgot to put in a smoke alarm, He tried to cook some macaroni and....Ooops!

Don't ask for updates, when Squinge updates them, you will find them here > Squinges Mods Rock!
Mickey57

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2007, 12:25:23 pm »

That's one of the things I enjoy about this game, Even when I do something stupid, I end up getting a laugh out of it.  Grimmy telling me to put the place on the market really made me laugh out loud.

Dinki

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2007, 09:17:39 am »

Get Squinge`s "no more fires" mod Smiley it prevents all sorts of fires, so you can burn food to your delight and put stuff by fireplaces too.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2007, 09:20:13 am by Dinki » Logged

Won't you come into the garden?
I would like my roses to see you.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Mickey57

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2007, 09:35:12 am »

Quote from: Dinki;582120
Get Squinge`s "no more fires" mod Smiley it prevents all sorts of fires, so you can burn food to your delight and put stuff by fireplaces too.

Nah, watching them burn quenches my blood lust!

mchaos

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2007, 11:42:59 am »

Quote from: Mickey57;580482
That's one of the things I enjoy about this game, Even when I do something stupid, I end up getting a laugh out of it.  Grimmy telling me to put the place on the market really made me laugh out loud.

I kinda like that too.  I also like when there are still guests over, and he sits down and watches TV with them.

And Mickey57, I recently killed two sims by accident.  I set them up in a downloaded house, and then went to get the door...thinking they have everything they need, I can leave them for a few minutes on...Well.  The house had free will marked as off, so they starved in the minutes that I was away. Sad

-m

My sims, online.  Always under construction, and not very impressive anyway.
http://marjchaos.tripod.com/
Mickey57

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 16, 2007, 02:05:15 pm »

Too funny, when I first got the original game, I killed off a guy by making a swimming pool and putting him it it with a diving board.  When I created the pool, I saw that there were ladders, but I figured he could just climb out of the edge like I frequently do, I did not know he needed the ladder.  I saw him getting all these fitness points and thought he was doing great as I was playing with other characters, I only realized there was a problem when grimmy showed up and I had to barter with him for my simmies life, I lost!

PrincessJen

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 20, 2007, 10:02:23 pm »

^ now that is funny, mostly because I only found out about the needing ladder thing because it happenned to someone else. I was gonna have a pool party, that would have been bad. I wonder what happens if visitors die on your lot?

Don't ask for updates, when Squinge updates them, you will find them here > Squinges Mods Rock!
Mickey57

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 21, 2007, 01:27:14 am »

I believe that visitors can die on your lot, but I am not sure.  I once got a baby stuck on my lot, the family went home and forgot to take the baby with them.  It was strange, because when I tried to play the baby's family, the kid was just missing.  I had to go back to the other house, invite the kids parents over and wait until they picked him up, then say good bye for them to take him home.

Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 21, 2007, 06:55:34 pm »

I usually make a sim of my ex and then burn the house down or drown him. Takes too long to starve him. But it does take the edge off my hatred for him and is a legal thing to do. I wouldn't do that in RL, but fantasy can be a healthy way to take revenge. At least that is what my therapist used to tell me before she pronounced me cured....

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: