Insimenator.org
April 26, 2024, 07:32:17 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Temporary Pregnant Body Shape  (Read 1982 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Chairman Greg

View Profile WWW
« on: February 14, 2007, 08:19:32 pm »

Would it be feasible to change an adult female's body shape so that she looks pregnant, but isn't really?  And then back to normal again?

I've wished for that a few times when I was doing a photo shoot for a story where the sim was pregnant at the time of the action, but had subsequently given birth in the game.  

(I also have this deviant desire to have the social workers run around with a bulging belly, but we won't mention that. :angel: )

AdmiralAeris

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2007, 12:37:59 pm »

As far as photo shots go, you could simply re-pollinate your sim using InSIM and skip to the stage s/he needed to be at -- and then abort when the photo shoot is completed.

Beauty comes in many forms... not all of which are visible
LFox

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2007, 11:28:33 pm »

You can do it with simpe, just knock on the pregnant option.  I've done it before and i got 2 townie style (they live in a house but i never play them) sims that look and act always pregnant but in reality aren't.
Chairman Greg

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2007, 09:27:58 pm »

Quote from: LFox;581553
You can do it with simpe, just knock on the pregnant option.  I've done it before and i got 2 townie style (they live in a house but i never play them) sims that look and act always pregnant but in reality aren't.

Oh!  I had this silly notion that if I checked the pregnant body shape in SimPE, they'll really be pregnant.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: