Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 08:07:59 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Can a sim transform into another sim?  (Read 2933 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
bhorn85

View Profile
« on: February 16, 2007, 12:45:22 am »

Ha ha, that might sound like a wierd title but I just got some beautiful Beauty and The Beast sims. I want to be able to play out the story, but that involves the beast transforming into the handsome prince. So, I was wondering if there is any way for one Sim to totally change their appearance into another, and have them still be the same person?

I would just have my Belle fall for the Beast, then kick him out and move the Prince in. But then i'll have my Belle sim sobbing over her bad memories of the missing Beast and I don't want to go through the ordeal of deleting memories.

Any suggestions?
Tomkat

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2007, 01:41:12 am »

You could try:

1) Using SimPE, and it's "Sim Surgery" option to replace the look of the 'beast' sim with the pre-created 'prince' sim...it's been a while since I did that, so i can't remember exactly what you have to click to get there, but its pretty straight forward and easy-

2)  If you have University you could use the plastic surgery machine to modify the facial structure (or the InSim FaceLift - but you still need Uni for this) of the beast..then go through the process of updating the genetics of the changed sim too to prevent 'beast'-kids.

I think your best bet would be SimPE, its quick & easy, and it sounds like you already have a prince sim.  There are tutorials on that - otherwise Im sure someone will post the (short & easy) process here..
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2007, 01:58:50 am »

1) Go into bodyshop, clone your beast sim, and change his appearance until he looks how you want. Save and close

2)Open your game, go to CAS, and select the prince sim you made in Bodyshop. It doesn't matter what likes and dislikes you give him, since you won't be keeping him anyway. It's the looks that will change, not the personality. I would suggest giving him a name similar, but not the same as, your beast sim. This will make it easier for finding him in Bodyshop. Save him, and exit back out to your neighborhood. You don't have to move him into a house, so you can close the game now.

4) Open up Simpe. Select tools>neighbourhood>neighbourhood browser and then the neighborhood your beast sim and prince sim are in.

5)when simpe opens the neighboorhood, go back up to tools>neighbourhood>simsurgery

6) Select the beast sim as the patient

7) Select the prince sim as the archetype sim.

Cool Click "surgery" and voila! Beast sim has been magically transformed into the prince!

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2007, 02:30:41 am »

Thanks wench Tongue

If you have a question about my mods post it here
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2007, 02:32:00 am »

You're welcome, dork.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2007, 03:54:14 pm »

Here is a link to a tutorial with pics about what caffeinated explain:  Tutorial-Giving your in-game sims a permanent make-over.
bhorn85

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2007, 08:34:13 pm »

Thanks so much for your help all. I just have one more quick question: Where do I find SimPE?
« Last Edit: February 18, 2007, 08:38:39 pm by bhorn85 » Logged
veash

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2007, 08:49:08 pm »

SimPe can be found here:
http://sims.ambertation.de/
bhorn85

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2007, 08:54:31 pm »

Thank you!
Pages: [1]
  Print