Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 08:09:26 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: "Hula Dance and More" Problems  (Read 2429 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
SparkleSim

View Profile
« on: February 17, 2007, 12:22:28 am »

Hi.  I'm sorry to complain but I download the "Hula Dance & More" Hack here by Squinge for the moose ears, raise the roof...ect.  But When I went into the game to click on the active sim I went to "dance" and the only option available was to do the "hula dance" animation.  There wasn't the Yoga Body Pose, Workout Side Stretch, Shake Butt, Take A Shower, Superhero Land, Servo Electrocute, Bowling End Strike, Bowling End Good, Yell At Pet High, Yell At Pet Low, Scold Pet High, Scold Pet Low, And The Upper Body Gestures Listed Below:
Sizzle Upper Body, LookUpDown, Swoon, Sleezy, Call Me, Heebies, Thumbs Down, Retch, Hide Face.  Why didn't all those animations show up?  Could I be doing something wrong?   The EPs I have are Uni, NL, and OFB.

Are you looking for a good comedy-drama sim story?  Please come read my story LOVE CHILD.   (Must be 18+)
~*Jax*~

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2007, 12:30:23 am »

You won't get the Pet animations if you don't have Pets.  But I am unsure about the rest.
SparkleSim

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2007, 02:38:20 am »

Never mind everyone! :angel:   My problem has been solved! :blob6:

Are you looking for a good comedy-drama sim story?  Please come read my story LOVE CHILD.   (Must be 18+)
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2007, 07:51:07 pm »

ok thanks for letting us know Cheesy

If you have a question about my mods post it here
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: