Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 05:49:15 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: silk top for 34DDe...please?  (Read 2480 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
rainym3rl3n3

View Profile
« on: February 17, 2007, 11:11:03 am »

Would someone make a silk top for Warlokks 34DDe sims...please?:angel: perferabley one that covers the mid drift, and reaches the belt line on maxis jeans with the big belt. Thanks in advance. I tried but I'm only good at recoloring:smt120

"Suddenly, there came a tapping, as of someone gently rapping, rapping at my chamber door" - Edgar Allen Poe...Quoted by Brandon Lee in "THE CROW"
Warlokk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2007, 11:40:29 am »

Hmm... I think your description is a bit too vague, a silk top can look like anything... could a silk texture be applied to an already existing mesh?  Maybe if you post some pictures we can get some idea what you're looking for.

Be sure to stop by Warlokk's Tower Workshop to see what's new!
Need help with the Bodyshape Sets? Bodyshape How-To Tutorial
rainym3rl3n3

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2007, 10:28:52 pm »

Quote from: Warlokk;583695
Hmm... I think your description is a bit too vague, a silk top can look like anything... could a silk texture be applied to an already existing mesh?  Maybe if you post some pictures we can get some idea what you're looking for.
         Here's a pic Warlokk. I like the shirt in the middle, but I like the silk texture on the blue top. Any shirt mesh that's similar to these shirts would do. I would like the shirt to reach down to the top of the belt line on these jeans, like shown on the middle shirt and blue shirt. Thanks for you interest. Also do these jeans come in your 36 hip size?
« Last Edit: February 18, 2007, 10:45:47 pm by rainym3rl3n3 » Logged

"Suddenly, there came a tapping, as of someone gently rapping, rapping at my chamber door" - Edgar Allen Poe...Quoted by Brandon Lee in "THE CROW"
rainym3rl3n3

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2007, 09:58:14 am »

Warlokk I followed your tutorial on how to convert standard outfits to your body shop meshes and I did it! YEAY! For some reason I understand your tutorials alot easier. Big thanks Warlokk!:D  Once I get permission to post the original creators textures I'll have them here to download.:angel:

Warlokk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2007, 10:12:03 am »

Cool, I thought those textures looked like they should transfer onto existing meshes just fine.  Glad you liked the tutorial, I try to keep things in nice simple English when I explain stuff... it's come in handy in my career (tech stuff)... Smiley

Be sure to stop by Warlokk's Tower Workshop to see what's new!
Need help with the Bodyshape Sets? Bodyshape How-To Tutorial
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: