Insimenator.org
May 30, 2020, 10:39:51 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: InSim only exists due to the generosity of our awesome community. If you'd like to help out, see this thread and toss some change our way. Thanks!

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sexyer maid  (Read 2028 times)
thunderlord

View Profile
« on: February 18, 2007, 12:21:43 am »

im looking for a Sexyer, far more atractive maid Def for my sims 2, and also have a  34dd Enhanced breast/ 36h. or 36dd Enhanced/ w 36h.

looking for something far something that is far sexer and shows far more skin.

can this be done?..

(and if my spelling is bad sorry i have a hell of a time with spelling and grammer. i have alearing disablity. Sad )
« Last Edit: February 18, 2007, 12:22:43 am by thunderlord » Logged
Warlokk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2007, 09:18:24 am »

Well, I've created a 34D-36 maid replacement using the regular outfit, it's posted here... but if you're looking for something more racy and a different size, you may want to try the NPC replacer instead, then you can make your maids look like anything you want.  You can get it here:  http://simwardrobe.com/  Go to Sims2 on the left, then programs.

Be sure to stop by Warlokk's Tower Workshop to see what's new!
Need help with the Bodyshape Sets? Bodyshape How-To Tutorial
thunderlord

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2007, 02:30:16 pm »

Quote from: Warlokk;585010
Well, I've created a 34D-36 maid replacement using the regular outfit, it's posted here... but if you're looking for something more racy and a different size, you may want to try the NPC replacer instead, then you can make your maids look like anything you want.  You can get it here:  http://simwardrobe.com/  Go to Sims2 on the left, then programs.

thanks for the help. ^^
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: