Insimenator.org
April 20, 2024, 04:00:30 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Photo of family  (Read 1955 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Angelia

View Profile
« on: February 19, 2007, 02:04:31 am »

Hi,
How can I take a family photo of 8 which two of them are infants. I cant seem to get a photo with the parents holding the infants and the rest of the children standing near by. I also would like to be able to frame it and put it in the sims home. Thanks so much
gualsim

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2007, 10:12:21 pm »

maybe you can use the Squinge's Mods:
Toddler Poses for Story Telling...that you can find here
http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=13943&highlight=toddler

and Hula Dance & More here
http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=9544&highlight=toddler

If you are talking about taking pictures with the camera they are framed and ready to be hang up.
Rogue777

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2007, 07:00:49 am »

Angelia, you will need to activate a few cheat codes to accomplish what you want to do.

moveobjects on
boolProp allow45degreeangleofrotation true
boolProp snapobjectstogrid false

Using the two mods mentioned by qualsim, pose the Sims as you want them to be in the picture, then go into Buy mode and move them into place. It's tricky sometimes, because if you try to move a Sim too close to another one, sometimes they flip all over the place, but with very small movements, you can get them close enough to each other. You might have to practice a few times, but you'll get the hang of it.

If you want the parents to be holding the babies, I would try having each parent pick up a baby, then have a couple of Sims talk to the babies. The parents will hold the babies out in front. While they're doing that, pause the game, go into Buy Mode and move them to where you want them to be for the picture. I haven't tried that for picture taking, but it just occurred to me that it might work.

Otherwise, just have the parents pick up the babies and move them around in Buy mode.

If those cheats don't work as I typed them for you, they may be case sensitive. Some people say they are and some say they aren't.
Angelia

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2007, 03:20:42 am »

Thank You so much gualsim and Rogue777 for the help. I did what you both suggested and it worked !!!!!!!! Thank You :worship:
gualsim

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2007, 09:20:17 pm »

happy to help!:-P
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: