Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 05:20:22 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Only eight to a household  (Read 2198 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Angelia

View Profile
« on: February 19, 2007, 02:08:10 am »

Is there any way that I can place more than eight sims to a house?
Thanks
Micco

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2007, 11:47:29 am »

There are many ways to do this, all require a hack of one kind or another. The way that would give you the most for the least amount of space is the Insimenator (use the summoner to bring the sim in and then use the family tree to add the sim to the household.)

Woohoo U is now CLOSED.
Angelia

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2007, 07:38:08 pm »

Thank You so much! I'm gonna give it a try Smiley
jase439

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2007, 12:30:40 am »

There are hacks available at MTS2 and http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com which will remove the maximum sim limitation from your game permanently.  Unfortunately, the latest word is that these hacks are not compatible with Pets, but the authors are working on them.  If you own Pets, Micco's solution is the best way to go.  The downside to the Summoner/Family Tree magic is that as soon as you eclipse 8 household sims, you will lose the option to Try for Baby unless you have one of the aforementioned hacks installed.

"Craaaazy...toys in the attic...I am craaaazy...truly gone fishing...they must have taken my marbles away..."
Micco

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2007, 01:49:38 pm »

Quite true; in order to have a baby with more than 8 sims in the house and without the other hacks requires the use of the reproductive adjuster (also part of InSim.)

Woohoo U is now CLOSED.
Angelia

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2007, 11:53:53 pm »

Thanks to everyone who responded. I decided to take the advice of useing the summoner to bring the sim in and then use the family tree to add the sim to the household. Thanks again for helping me ! Cheesy
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: