Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 12:10:31 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Roses are gone  (Read 1828 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Angelia

View Profile
« on: February 19, 2007, 02:20:27 am »

I need help yet again. When your sims have a successful date and they receive roses, well i deleted them by mistake. is there anyway I can put them back in the game?
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2007, 06:55:22 am »

... I don't know if that's possible.  Probably is, but I've never tried it.  Your sim might have to go on another dream date.  Or you could just download an extracted rose bouquet from MTS2 (maybe?) or another site that escapes my memory at the moment... :dontknow:

billyd1000

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2007, 10:30:33 am »

Quote from: Angelia;586622
I need help yet again. When your sims have a successful date and they receive roses, well i deleted them by mistake. is there anyway I can put them back in the game?

This will not help you get them back this time, but for future reference:
    If you accidently delete an object all you have to do is click the undo icon on your sims control panel and the item will come back. You need to do this before you exit the lot.

Burn the midnight oil, it will be daylight soon....
Angelia

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2007, 07:46:22 pm »

I did download recolors of the roses from MTS2 and I put it in the download folder but the roses still will not show up. And the roses will not show up for any of the dream dates. And thanks Billyd for the advice. Im new at playing this game.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: