Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 03:06:39 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: career mods that don't freeze lots  (Read 1381 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
cwurts00

View Profile
« on: February 19, 2007, 03:53:20 pm »

I have about 50 career mods in a separate folder on my computer, but some of them prevent my lots from loading.  Is there anybody who has a list of career mods that when used in combination, do not cause the game to crash this way.  I would appreciate it.  As long as they are all Pets-EP compatible and do not overwrite anything.

Thanks.
The Mule

Beast of Burden

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2007, 03:59:24 pm »

You've found 50 that were actually worth downloading??

OK...most of the good one's I've seen were done by Superfly at Mts2...if anyone has any kind of list, he'd be the one to try. I doubt anyone's compiled such a list though. It only took one to crash my game before I stopped downloading them.

Yes...its the same Mule as before
jase439

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2007, 12:37:15 am »

Custom careers are a pox ranking right up there with bad clothing (fortunately, the latter is less prevalent because Body Shop generally does the right thing).  Borked careers and wardrobe errors will bury your lots faster than you can say, "Davy Jones' Locker".

"Craaaazy...toys in the attic...I am craaaazy...truly gone fishing...they must have taken my marbles away..."
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: