Insimenator.org
April 20, 2024, 12:43:07 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: how can I summon the police?  (Read 1788 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
UlaumeSarestes

View Profile
« on: February 20, 2007, 04:23:10 pm »

hey hey
I need a picture done for a contest, where the police would be on my lot and I could make them playable / selectable chars for a while. Is there a way to make it happen?
dreamcatchermwh

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2007, 04:31:25 pm »

If it's a picture your wanting to capture than i'm sure you can download a police car here or mod the sims.And give your sim a police job,problem solved.Or you can give one of the nieghbors a police job and invite them over have them pose next to police car.Hope this helps.

Appreciation is a wonderful thing . It makes what is excellent in others belong to us as well.:grin:
MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2007, 04:44:45 pm »

If it is only the policeman you want (the sim) you can use the summoner and summon it to your lot.  You can then make it selectable with either the testing cheat, merola's mirror or and option to make it selectable should appear on the sim if you have insimenator version 2.5.

If you want it to come with the police car, I am pretty sure you can use the phone and ask it to come over.
Micco

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2007, 06:15:17 pm »

The police uniforms have been made available for download in several locations, there are even some for females that have been made to look good. There are buy-able police cars (drivable and non-drivable) available. Make your own cops Smiley

Woohoo U is now CLOSED.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: