Insimenator.org
April 25, 2024, 02:36:13 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Trying to build a house, but...  (Read 2014 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Flyleaf

View Profile
« on: February 20, 2007, 06:52:03 pm »

I can't seem to be able to get the doors where I want them, as all the walls where doors are going to go are on the split-level foundation, diagonal, or both.

Picture:

My question is, is there a way I can be able to do this without messing up my house, like a way around it?

Thanks.

...Kennedy.
Micco

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2007, 07:08:45 pm »

No, sorry. Problem is, you have used the platform decking and the doors need to go below where your floor level is.

If you go here: http://mikeinside.modthesims2.com/tutorials.html you will get some of the best building tutorials for the game. Best I can do for you.

Woohoo U is now CLOSED.
Flyleaf

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2007, 07:17:44 pm »

It's OK, thanks for your help. Smiley

I can always find another house.

...Kennedy.
billyd1000

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2007, 06:50:49 am »

Flyleaf, from looking at your photo there is nothing wrong with the house it's self, you just need to use regular foundation instead of the split level decking. You can change the bricks to any wall covering you want to, so it will look good. If you haven't you should read that thread Micco provided, Mikeinside has very good tutorials. Good simming. Smiley

Burn the midnight oil, it will be daylight soon....
jase439

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2007, 12:50:01 am »

Quote from: Micco;589171
If you go here: http://mikeinside.modthesims2.com/tutorials.html you will get some of the best building tutorials for the game. Best I can do for you.
Wow.  This is hard core - a must read for any home designer.  I seriously need to get out and see what people are doing these days (oh, where does the time go???).  The creative talent in this community just never ceases to amaze me.

"Craaaazy...toys in the attic...I am craaaazy...truly gone fishing...they must have taken my marbles away..."
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: