Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 03:42:10 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What the....Confused o.O  (Read 1697 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
~Angel~

View Profile
« on: February 21, 2007, 03:29:30 pm »

Okay, I made a fashion and shoes store. It was going really well. I left it on free will for a while, and when I came back it still looked fine. However, at the till, I noticed bags on the floor. I have never seen this before, so I watched the till. My cashier was standing at the till still assigned to be a cashier. When a customer went to the till, they stood waiting, then threw the bags down and left. I couldnt get a sale through at all. I changed the till, as well as the table till was on. Someone came to the till with a blue bag, and it was fine. But the other bags wont go through. I am confused as to why this is happening.

Picture of the till once I had moved it. Customer stood at till, someone before him had already thrown bags and left.

~Mum to beautiful Ella Rose Isherwood,
              Born 21/10/08~
Serafina

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2007, 03:39:58 pm »

You can use this hack if you have pets : http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?p=590020#post590020
If you don't then use this one: http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=7021

They both stop customers from getting mad and throwing bags.
Also this one might be useful:
It makes the cashier ring up customers faster: http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=24075

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I've never been the kind to ever let my feelings show
And I thought that bein' strong meant never losin' your self-control
But I'm just drunk enough to let go of my pain
To hell with my pride, let it fall like rain
From my eyes Tonight I wanna cry
[/COLOR]
Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2007, 03:43:15 pm »

Your cashier is probably too inexperienced, and the customer's mood too low to wait. If they have to wait around too long, they'll throw down their bags and leave in a huff. I've had this happen quite a bit, especially with stores that are stuffed with customers and only one cashier on hand. When this happens I'll usually hire on an extra Sim or two with a Silver or Gold Cashier's Badge, if available.

...the higher the Cashier's badge your Sim has, the quicker they'll process the sale. Also, based on what I've seen in my own game, the higher the customer's mood, the longer they're inclined to wait.

You can also have the Sim who owns the business click on the discarded bags and get back a small bit of money.

Quote from: Engram
Jenna and I make cute babbiez! LOL
Quote from: Isadora
Great, another night of chicken chair typing.
~Angel~

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2007, 04:01:52 pm »

I will try it with the hack in. The confusing part is that the cashier has all gold badges, I even tried changing the sim to the owner and still threw bags on floor.

~Mum to beautiful Ella Rose Isherwood,
              Born 21/10/08~
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: