Insimenator.org
April 25, 2024, 05:19:44 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Very weird neighborhood problem  (Read 1491 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
elaine7717

View Profile
« on: February 21, 2007, 04:15:33 pm »

Hello all. I have had the following problem for the last few days. My sims2 pets game ( sims2 and pets are what i have installed). The only neighborhood that shows up right now is pleasantview. The other one strangeview and veronaville and one me created neighborhood do not show up properly and they make the game crash when i try to run them. They have a funny grid on the picture of the neighborhood that you click on in the neighborhood selection screeen. They also say pets in the name of the neighborhood. The one neighborhood I have still works fine. I have custom content in my game and it all still works fine. I have some hacks from insimentator and simslice. I am wondering if I will need to reinstall. I am also probably going to purchase the sims2 seasons expansion I was wondering if I install that over this will it give me back my normal neighborhoods. very confused. anyway thanks everyone for the help.
billyd1000

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2007, 11:55:23 am »

Use sims2 Clean installer, and Paladins Hack Conflict Detection Utility to find out if you have unknown cc, or posible conflicting cc. You definitely want to fix this problem before adding Seasons. If you question something you find, post it and someone will try to help. Also, Have you tried removing your Downloads  folder to see if the problem clears up? If you move it to a safe location out of the game and all is well you have conflicts.

Burn the midnight oil, it will be daylight soon....
MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2007, 01:58:21 pm »

Many mods needed to be updated for pets.  Make sure you have the latest version.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: