Insimenator.org
April 27, 2024, 04:30:07 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: sim icon at the bottom of your screen  (Read 1698 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
angelos

View Profile
« on: February 21, 2007, 05:01:39 pm »

Hi guys
have one small question i wanna ask.You know your sims icon at the left side of your screen,the one that changes if you alter your sims appearence with a mirror for example?well what i wanted to ask has to so with these icons.i was wondering if there are locked icons in the game?and if so if i can unlock them somehow because i am sure the game has used icons of sims that i had which i could never have no matter how many times i changed my sim's appearence.
i hope i make sense!!!!
kisses and hugs
angelo
Triple_sSs

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2007, 05:13:04 pm »

I am a little unclear, but if you're talking about the poses from the sims in the icons, all of them are being used and their shouldn't be any hidden ones. Squinge's hula dance mod has those poses if you're interested. Or if you're talking about making unselectable sims have an icon so they are selectable, you can do that with the insimenator. Smiley
angelos

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2007, 05:24:32 pm »

yap pose why didn't i think of that word?
thanks for repplying but i am almost sure that the game used the icons with poses my sims never had.....maybe i am wrong though!!!
anyone else knows sthing on that?
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2007, 05:05:15 am »

There's a nice little gadget at MATY called the FFS Debugger (Flying Fish Systems I believe, not Family Fun Stuff), that has an option to change your sim's portrait used in the control bar.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: