Insimenator.org
April 29, 2024, 10:16:17 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Resolved: Nanny/Baby Abuse  (Read 1585 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Shpookiecat

View Profile
« on: February 21, 2007, 08:57:01 pm »

I did a search, but couldn't find anything else about this.

My nannies are horrible and abuse the poor kids! Sure, when they finally decide to get up of the couch & feed the kid, they never return the baby to the crib, just leave it laying on the floor until Mom comes home. If the baby needs changing, the nanny never uses the change table, will most often change the kid in the kitchen and leave dirty diapers laying all over the place.

I honestly can't remember when I first noticed this happening. Most times, I can get away without hiring a nanny, and just have one of the parents not work. Guess just live with it??

On a side note, when the mother has an affair, gets pregnant, hires a nanny, they never recognize the live-in boyfriend/husband and will only follow the mother's schedule, never pays attention to any other "of age" sims that can watch the kids - like teens & adult children. So, when I have those times when their work days overlap - he leaves at 4pm to start work at five, she works until 5, the nanny comes, then leaves, then won't come again to fall into proper schedule. At least, when the sim family has a car, they have a bit of a window to get to work the minute the mother comes home.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2007, 12:36:43 am by Squinge » Logged

jase439

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2007, 12:25:52 am »

Honestly, the default nannies in the game are worthless.  You might want to check out dmaSims NPC Workers as an alternative.  Just google for dmaSims, you'll find the download.

"Craaaazy...toys in the attic...I am craaaazy...truly gone fishing...they must have taken my marbles away..."
Shpookiecat

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2007, 12:33:22 am »

Awesome! Just the fix I need. Thanks so much Cheesy This site is a WEALTH of knowledge.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: