Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 08:30:07 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Print  
Author Topic: TS2 Making Magic  (Read 17349 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
collin152

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: March 29, 2007, 11:08:29 pm »

I would LOVE to see makin' magic come back in a beter form! new sim? A genie! It could have a new motive, wishes, that is refilled when it grants wishes to other sims, but the more a sim wishes for, the worse the outcome! It could sleep in a genie bottle or lamp like how vampires sleep in coffins!
Or it could be... an ogre from drinking a tainted beauty potion.
But superstar? We already have a Show Buisness and Music Career track. Giving us multiple ways to do the same thing while rendering one of them essentially useless? Not really their bag. Vacation? Either it meshes with seasons or it doesn't, either way someone feels shunned.
Rayea

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 01, 2007, 09:33:09 am »

well i loved MM.....

another reason i downloaded the entire magic / occult shop theme from retail sims ^^
(there was wands (crystal ones to sell that your sim just looked at) altercloths, crystal display boxes of tumbled stones, chalaces ect....)
i grabbed most of the stuff at Mts2 by the harry potter project (no careers, my sims dont need to be a gryff or slytherin lol)
casue there were magic skills, potions caldron ect....
(if you had nightlife, you had extra pots....just waiting for them to add the anti-ware and anti plant, and hopefully an make-me-ware and make-me-plant pots too)

and the medievil stuff by Lethe  i mean, witchy bookshelf, witchy parlor, magical studies names bookself (gives you more magical sounding names for cooking, mecha and cleaning skill, and 'write in book of shadows' rather than in diary  heh eheh)

i would like some castable spells, if they ever did it....

a spell to make a sim's higene go down (usefull to get rid of the damn cheerleeders and cows in uni)
a temp firends spell (stops working once they leave your lot..to stop nina and another sim fighting EVERY TIME they come as visitors to my simsies lots >.<)

still....if they dont make it..WHO CARES ^^ i have most of the stuff allready for free
BrokenPrincess

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 09, 2007, 02:04:53 pm »

Makin' Magic would be a great one i loved the fact that you could have Dragons as Pets and they hatched out of Eggs it was sooo cute! And the whole mystical theme it was a great expansion! Cheesy
Superstar would be great also i loved all the objects you got with the game, the mudbaths, that flying machiney thingy and ofcourse Alfred the butler! Oh and the obssesed fans were kind of funny in a creepy way lol. But i think it would be a real challenge making a Superstar expansion in The Sims 2 so..

Save me from myself.
BrokenPrincess
Im_Not_OK

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 22, 2007, 05:16:06 am »

Superstar but this time they should put GOOD celebs in it. ^_^

{{Fall Out Boy/Happy Tree Friends ~ The Carpal Tunnel Of Love}} Because Trace hates it xD
This is for Lola! Because we're proving Trace wrong!
[/FONT][/SIZE]
Sandman&Co

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 02, 2007, 07:54:40 pm »

With MM you could incoroprate medieval themes into it I still play MM to this day Smiley btw Sims2.com is doing a survey on what you would like to see in the next EP take it and see what happens.

Educatio est omnium efficacissima forma rebellionis
The Kittenator

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 03, 2007, 10:39:01 am »

Quote from: poisonedsodapop;603150
I would definitely want Super Star. I really enjoyed it, but the obsessive fan was just a bit annoying. The only fun thing about him was seeing the butler slap him in the face. Good stuff.

Agreed in full. I got so sick of seeing dead flowers in my yard, I used a move objects cheat and put the stalker in my toilet. He got stuck there and I was free at last! Minus the bit about needing a new bathroom.

Kittenator: (n.) 1. A device to plant kittens all around the globe at the handler's discretion; 2. A weapon of mass distraction; 3. The soopar seekrit identity of a mermaid from Planet Vega (see: the Insim member formerly known as .ichi).
carrotman42

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: May 04, 2007, 11:02:14 am »

I loved the nanny who sims would be scared of. The one in the coffin she was great!

REBEL AGAINST THE REBELS
slowdance
Quote from: Some other Guy
Words...
Elven_Ranger
Creator

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 04, 2007, 11:07:29 am »

Quote from: Misty;602764
I really enjoyed Makin' Magic.  After a while going to the lots to get all the ingredients for the spells got to be bothersome so I downloaded mods so I wouldn't have to.  Otherwise it would've taken forever to see a beanstalk grow and as it was I never did see one get really big.

I thought the objects in MM were the best!  I loved the butter churn, spinning wheel, baking different things, etc.

lol, thats pretty much what I did! I LOVED that ep, got everything X' that they bring back magic. Frankly I thought vacation and superstar were dull as all get out!

I am THE LLAMA! Fear my spit.... wrath! I mean wrath!!!

Join the ANIMAL ARMY
kinneer

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 07, 2007, 04:07:15 pm »

Quote from: The Kittenator;711479
Agreed in full. I got so sick of seeing dead flowers in my yard, I used a move objects cheat and put the stalker in my toilet. He got stuck there and I was free at last! Minus the bit about needing a new bathroom.

That must be the black rose he leaves, which became an important magic ingredient in Makin Magic.
dawn1

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 14, 2007, 06:05:53 am »

Makin' Magic would be the best.
If it was made with spells and demons, like the ones in Charmed, it would be fantastic!!
I am a massive Charmed fan so this would be perfect.
It would complete my Halliwell Manor.

I think, therefore I am.
But, am I who I think I am?

Cheesy
deniseantonia

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 14, 2007, 07:29:08 pm »

Yeah I would love both expanstions..  i enjoyed playing them both

If I'm not back in five minutes... wait longer!:daisy:
AjaAja

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 14, 2007, 07:39:30 pm »

I never played Makin' Magic, but it sounds interesting. While, it would be nice as a Sims 2 expansion in theory, given their current history with new Sims 2 expansions, it would probably be more trouble than it's worth.

If my avatar is a girl, it's most likely me
CBC (Come Back Campaign)! One post can make a difference. Join here!
Best contest ever, Beauty of the Decades. Join here!
Have my self-sim for yourself Wink. Get me  here!
chriskay

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 14, 2007, 10:18:22 pm »

^You didn't count University & Open For Business? There wasn't anything like them in Sims 1 and I'm glad they made the right decision :3

Yeah, I do want Superstar the most and Makin' Magic the second, I think. I mean they need to start making H&M & Glamour Life Stuff Packs have their use. Not to mention Family Fun Stuff Medieval items (dragons, castles) they'll made a great addition for Makin' Magic-like EP.

If there's any totally new expansion packs, uh...I'd want something that could make our sim go to work, as in totally control them in the office.
spaceyphysicist

View Profile WWW
« Reply #43 on: October 17, 2007, 05:56:53 pm »

I'd totally love Superstar for Sims 2.  Someone should make a Drew Carey NPC!

Makin Magic actually never properly installed for me (I bought it twice and neither worked), but it did look like a lot of fun.  Oh, to turn Mrs. Crumplebottom into a frog or something...

"I like my men like I like my coffee: Irish."
--------------------------------------
Simfinity ~ My Hall of Fame ~ Flickr
[/B]
AjaAja

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 17, 2007, 11:19:42 pm »

I'd love to be able to go to the office too and school! However, even if they made such an expansion, I doubt I'd buy it now... but I would be very tempted... but umm.. no..

If my avatar is a girl, it's most likely me
CBC (Come Back Campaign)! One post can make a difference. Join here!
Best contest ever, Beauty of the Decades. Join here!
Have my self-sim for yourself Wink. Get me  here!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Print  

Jump to: