Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 12:14:31 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  
Author Topic: TS2 Making Magic  (Read 17670 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
ss4keef

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: October 18, 2007, 03:32:01 pm »

What about an arabian night theme expansion with genies, flying carpets and let sims make wishes. Have two genies good and evil.

Or even a heaven & hell expansion with angels and demons. Sims who die come back as a angels unless the sim is a vampire, zombie or werewolf. Your sims could be able to do rituals to summon demons or make a sim become a demon.

Or possibly an aquatic expansion with mermaids (that have legs when on land) and create underwater houses and scuba diving gear or even create special underwater breathing gadgets.

Just ideas.
AjaAja

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 19, 2007, 10:02:37 pm »

Sounds cool, but I think there'd be too much controversy for them to even think of pursuing (various religious groups and all the good stuff).

Aquatic sounds interesting, but it would be better if there was an actual difference between sims and mersims besides appearance and living on land or water; I guess they could have a water motive like plantsims or something like that. There would also have a area of intersection; they have to be able to communicate somehow and possibly even marry and cohabitate - the underwater breathing stuff would suffice, and probably water breathing stuff for the mersims...

If my avatar is a girl, it's most likely me
CBC (Come Back Campaign)! One post can make a difference. Join here!
Best contest ever, Beauty of the Decades. Join here!
Have my self-sim for yourself Wink. Get me  here!
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 02, 2007, 02:18:41 pm »

When I played TS1, I enjoyed going to Magic Town and Studio Town. I didn't have any favorite expansion pack for TS1 because I liked them all.

Now, for TS2, I would probably want those two expansion packs - Makin' Magic and Superstars(or even Rockstars), but I'd like to see something different, something that wasn't introduced into TS1 that would be more unique to TS2 only. Shows.. like car shows, horse shows, this kind of stuff
Sims could go to and show off their prized cars, horses, boats and be able to have options to show, sell or auction their prized possessions. They would have stuff to do in their free time - build cars, raise show horses and so on.

I know the above sounded a bit too much but I've gone to a variety of shows - cars, horses, boats, even computers, you name it, I've been there, and I enjoyed these shows. Figured that it would be an unique expansion pack.

There is one other I had in mind, but with Maxis's track record regarding children, I don't know if this would be a great one. An expansion pack that allow children more things to do. Have a parent Sim send the child off to summer or day camp where children can have fun crafting stuff, playing in the water (playable - not just send them off the lot but actually go with them to those destinations).. Sort of a vacation expansion pack for kids. My Sim kids practically have nothing to do once they come home from school or have anything to do on the weekends, and it's pretty pathetic they didn't have any more stuff they could do beside complain about not wanting to play or use certain objects like watching tv, interacting with adults let alone kids, and etc.

That's my 25 cents input. I hope there would be more interesting stuff to be had for TS2 despite the numerous issues about Securom and unfixed bugs from previous expansion packs.

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
GossipGirl.

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 02, 2007, 03:04:47 pm »

There should totally be a The Sims 2 Superstar, and have all like celebs, and you can make your own celebs, get autographs, go to concerts, book signings... Stuff like that Smiley

Don't look so sad, Little J. The sun will come out tomorrow, even if your boyfriend did today. You know you love me,
XOXO Gossip Girl.
[/SIZE][/FONT][/I]
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  

Jump to: