Insimenator.org
April 26, 2024, 03:32:23 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6
  Print  
Author Topic: Story Sims  (Read 54352 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Lollipop_Girl

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2006, 09:18:01 am »

Ok i hope this works, this is an attempt to upload Serene, the main charecter from my first posted story Smiley
This is the link to Undead: Serene's story

Serene's background: Serene is a vampire, and she really hates it. But she cant really do much about that seeing as she is allergic to vamprocillen D. Serene already has enough trouble trying to resist the urge to bite people, as not biting people is against vampire nature and an evil brother who likes to make fun...but now she also has to deal with a fanatical religious woman who is determined to rid the town of 'satans deamons', and help her old classmate discover his fathers dark secret.

Some pictures.

Custom Content and Mesh packaged (none created by me lol):
Teko hair (Mesh and actual hair) found here  Click on the pic of the hair and scroll down, you'l find it there.

Vampire Grace skin by enayla. Eyes come with the skin.

Serene is packaged wearing maxis clothes, this is because i cant upload the dress it, says i cant. But if you want it you can find the red dress by juttaponath here

One again, hope it works..and if anyone wants any other charecters uploaded just let me know.

* bc375a52_fffbc878.package (161.61 KB - downloaded 335 times.)
« Last Edit: March 01, 2006, 09:35:58 am by Lollipop_Girl » Logged

~Societies will crumble. Rivers will run with blood. Nazis will once again ride on Dinosaurs!~

Why beeing a teenage vampire can really suck! Undead: Serene's story
Jagerjaques
Hollow

Grimmjow

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2006, 02:10:58 pm »

Serene is so pretty, and unique.  I loved the opening of the story, I can't wait for the rest.
Elyssa

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: March 20, 2006, 11:32:08 am »

If anyone is interested, I have Kaliah Blanca up for download from my story I Love Llama.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2006, 11:34:45 am by Elyssa » Logged
The_French_Sim

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 20, 2006, 12:28:10 pm »

Wow cool ! Thanks Elyssa, I wanted to do it but I had been incredibly busy in the last few days... Downloading right now !
Lollipop_Girl

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 25, 2006, 09:51:49 am »

Well here are some more charecters from my story (linked above with my main charecter Serene) These are the Peels, Well there is a dad but he's such a background charecter i didnt think he was too important. He's just there because uber-religious Prudence wouldnt have a child out of wedlock lol! (All sims packaged in maxis clothes, Prudence will show up with maxis skin as i have default replacements)

Prudence Peel

Main charecter traits: Serious and Neat.
Aspiration: Family (yeah, family values)
Bio: Prudence is a slightly mad religious fanatic who is convinced the end of the world is taking place this year and that satans demons (by this she means vampires) are already walking the earth. Unfortunatly for Serene, she is determined to get rid of them! even if that means teaming up with evil Herman (il post him soon)

Hair and hair mesh found at sims 2 sisters, here (Ok not on that page anymore...but hey I cant stop them updating! The hair will be there somewhere Cheesy)

Martha Peel

Main Charecter Traits: Playful and Outgoing
Aspiration: Popularity.
Bio: Martha is Prudence's goth daughter, unlike her mother, she loves vampires (a bit too much though) and she used to go around pretending to be one till she met Serene. Now Martha is just a pain to Serene, trying to convince her to bite her. But she can prove useful when she discovers Prudence and Herman's evil plan.

Hair and hair mesh found at simmetrical..here

Skin - Opaline by Enayla..here

No cc made by me! hope this works!

* Prudence Peel.rar (586.53 KB - downloaded 211 times.)
* Martha Peel.rar (2439.8 KB - downloaded 217 times.)
« Last Edit: October 06, 2006, 08:00:17 am by Lollipop_Girl » Logged

~Societies will crumble. Rivers will run with blood. Nazis will once again ride on Dinosaurs!~

Lollipop_Girl

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 25, 2006, 10:08:56 am »

yeah i had to make them a seperate post to upload them! Herman will show up with maxis skin (I have default replacements)

Herman Anderson

Main Personality traits: Mean and outgoing.
Aspiration: Romance
Bio: Herman is a widower living alone with his teenage son, who he dosnt paticurally care for. Oh and he's a killer! and when his son Victor finds Herman's latest victim (The maid who Herman was dating), Herman comes up with an evil plan to shift the blame onto Victor, and Serene (people dont trust vampires).

Victor Anderson

Main Personality traits: Shy and Nice.
Aspiration: Family
Bio: Victor used to sit near Serene in class, but they barely knew eachother. After they meet again in a graveyard they become friends. But after he find's the maids dead body, he unknowingly puts himself, and Serene in deep trouble.

Hair by simcribbling here (hair, page 3)
Skin, Alabaster by Enayla here

EDIT: If anyone wants Victor's outfit too, I found it off the sims2exchange (yes good teen male clothing is very hard to find!). Well the link is here if anyone wants it.

* Herman Anderson!.rar (217.62 KB - downloaded 200 times.)
* Victor Anderson.rar (2146.39 KB - downloaded 253 times.)
« Last Edit: September 03, 2006, 05:37:25 am by Lollipop_Girl » Logged

The_French_Sim

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 25, 2006, 10:47:17 am »

Thank you so much Lolli ! I can't wait to put them all in my neighbourhood ! It's about to get even more weird !

Here are are Sg'glu's pollinators for those who want them ; #2's the one with the overalls and #8's the one with the scrubs. None of them likes their evil boss but they can't revolt unless they want to be her next test subjects. Will they eventually quit their jobs ? Will they lose their sanity ? Or will they kill Sg'glu with her own torture devices ? Only you can decide !

Number 8
Personality : Lazy and playful
Aspiration : Pleasure

Number 2
Personality : Serious and nice
Aspiration : Knowledge

Get ready for lab fun !

* Pollinators.zip (413.76 KB - downloaded 201 times.)
« Last Edit: April 27, 2006, 03:16:28 pm by The_French_Sim » Logged
Elven_Song

=3

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 24, 2006, 07:28:29 pm »

Very cute stories and sims everyone! I especially love your story Nouk, very nice! Much better that I could ever make...  I'm still in the middle of making one story but so far it doesn't sound very good. Ah well, I wasn't born a story writer, just a story reader. ^^
The_French_Sim

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 04, 2006, 05:24:41 am »

There. The Neebtadrizks and the pollinators are now available as package files (so that Sg'glu no longer comes onto your computer without her eyebrows tongue), which explains that the view count for them came back to 0.
MizPyro2U!

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 07, 2006, 07:12:39 pm »

Quote from: Nouk
Chantavy Stevens from Chantavy's Strangetown experience

...*snip* ...

Have fun and take good care of her Smiley
i luv ur story!, (by the way her eve makeup is hot, wered u get it)
« Last Edit: May 08, 2006, 02:38:00 pm by ~Marvine~ » Logged

:blob6:
I likes fire and explosions make me laugh!!! hahahahaha
Elyssa

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: May 08, 2006, 12:42:45 pm »

Umm..in the part that you quoted it says "Eyeshadow" - helaene.com  Wink  LOL
The_French_Sim

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 08, 2006, 02:22:57 pm »

lol Smiley Uh, was it necessary to quote the whole post with pics ?
BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: May 08, 2006, 02:40:14 pm »

edited the quote

The French Sim: This is a magnificent body of work, Thank-you for taking such pains to make each Sim a treasure =)

I am enthralled by the backgrounds of these lovely Sims, you did an excellent job giving them personality!

Nouk:  Lovely work!  I am impressed!

Brendabond: Stunning as ever!  No wonder you have so much experience with contests!

Lollipop girl: A hidden talent I didn't know the forum had!

All of you should consider posting stories in the new Story forum!
« Last Edit: May 08, 2006, 02:43:43 pm by ~Marvine~ » Logged

"There is a certain elegance in wasting time. Any fool can waste money, but when you waste time you waste what is priceless."
-- Maugham, W. Somerset. Ashenden: Or the British Agent.
The_French_Sim

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 08, 2006, 03:19:01 pm »

Thanks beosboxboy, I feel very flattered, especially since the compliment comes such a great creator Smiley
The problem is that I don't think I can post my stories in two different places, can I ? I wouldn't mind doing it, but I think Sims2Community and Insimenator are hosted by the same site, so it'd use quite an amount of bandwidth, wouldn't it ? It's a shame because I'm sure more people could read them if they were on two different sites.

Well tell me if it's a problem, by PM or by posting here. If it's not I'll post in the Story forum and increase my audience Cheesy, if it is, people will just... follow the links ?
Jagerjaques
Hollow

Grimmjow

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 08, 2006, 03:28:08 pm »

Pffth!  I posted the exact same contest here and there.  It's available to different members.  I don't see where it would be a problem, as no one has brought it up to me.  I say "Do it!"
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6
  Print  

Jump to: