Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 12:51:18 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Food Serving Hack << UPDATED: 03/10/2007 <<  (Read 21845 times)
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic.
E-Double

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2007, 09:13:19 am »

Thank you. Been waiting for a mod like this for ages.

"Let that be a lesson to all the Gary Burghoffs, Joey Lawrences, Tina Yotherses and George Cooper Lindseys. If you believe in yourself, stay in drugs, drink your school and don't do milk...you can get work!" ---Mr. T
Ailias

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2007, 11:12:47 am »

Thank you 4 updating your great hacks to JESUSCHRISTSEASONS! Wink

amberandcarlos33

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2007, 04:16:15 pm »

I was looking for a hack similar to this. I wonder if this is what I'm looking for. Let me explain, my sim serves meals for more than the amount of people on the lot. If there are two sims on the lot, she makes 6 or some odd amount of meals. It's annoying because I'm constantly left with left-overs that my sim has to throw away. I noticed somebody mentioned a "left-over" option. Does this mean my sim can actually store the left-overs or am I reading that wrong?

Thanks for this hack,
Amber

flameflash

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: April 13, 2007, 12:41:49 am »

Quote from: amberandcarlos33;678395
Does this mean my sim can actually store the left-overs or am I reading that wrong?

Thanks for this hack,
Amber

There's a great 'left over' function in Seasons (EP5) that when you use the standard Maxis fridges you can store 'leftovers' in the fridge to be pulled out by children through elders.  They can be single plates or serving platters, and anything you cook can go in there (and a few items that you don't cook but get from elsewhere... usually custom objects.)

They aren't put there autonomously, nor are they grabbed autonomously from what I've seen (correct me if I'm wrong, folks.)

So if you have Seasons, you should have the function (unless a hack hasn't been updated from somebody else, Squige has done an amazing job of making sure his are updated and work with the leftovers function.)
amberandcarlos33

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: April 13, 2007, 04:21:45 am »

Well darn. I don't have seasons, alas, I'm saddened. My comp isn't fast enough. All well...

Thanks anyway,
Amber

bigbette

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 05, 2008, 01:27:48 am »

Thank you very much.
Menaceman44

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: September 13, 2008, 04:52:39 pm »

If I download the version based on hunger would it also stop Sims serving plates up for Servos and NPC robots?
At the moment if a lot owns a robot created at the robot station and it is turned on then they serve an extra plate of food for it.

(The robots also sneeze in winter!)

I have more creations and fixes available in my profile at MTS.
greywolf69

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 03, 2008, 02:56:15 am »

Hey Monique, Where do I find this Hack Conflict Detection Utility that you mentioned in your post?
KuriXarya

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 03, 2008, 03:59:29 am »

Hack Conflict Detection Utility => Sims2 => Programs => Sims 2 Hack Conflict Detection Utility
hawnsimmer
ilysvdmmr
Site Santa!

Smile!

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 03, 2008, 10:14:54 pm »

Cheesy Thank You Monique for this MUCH needed Mod. (No Serve). It is sooo very appreciated!! :clap:
« Last Edit: October 03, 2008, 10:18:21 pm by hawnsimmer » Logged

Live Laugh Love
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: