Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 06:37:29 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 34Cenh + Rave Boots?  (Read 3324 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Corinne

View Profile
« on: February 27, 2007, 06:59:58 pm »

I'm a fiend for those 34Cenh curves, but there's one clothing mesh that I would *love* to have "enhanced" for my game. Tongue

Below is a picture from my bodyshop of an outfit released with NL that I'd like combined with your amazing 34Cenh shape (w/o nipples).

If I knew anything about bodyshop meshing I'd probably do it myself, but considering you're the genius behind all the bodyshapes I love, I think I'll leave it to you - the genius - for when you have time, of course!

Thanks for looking at my request! Smiley

PS: Almost any bodyshape (including the powergirl and classic pin-up shapes) would look fabulous with that NL mesh, in my opinion! Tongue

Warlokk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2007, 07:18:57 pm »

Actually I think that might be a custom mesh... the one packaged with Nightlife is the Rave Legwarmers outfit, which I have adapted to my Classic Pinup and PowerGirl meshes already.  I haven't seen anything with platforms like that in any of the expansion sets.

As for the Rave outfit I do have, it could possibly be modified for other sizes, but I've got a lot of custom bodyshape ideas running around now, so I don't know when I'll revisit the Hi-Res Bodyshape series.  However, I have released the magnets I used to make everything, so it's definitely possible that someone else could convert it for you.

Be sure to stop by Warlokk's Tower Workshop to see what's new!
Need help with the Bodyshape Sets? Bodyshape How-To Tutorial
Corinne

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2007, 09:01:30 pm »

That's wierd, it shows up with a NL symbol in my bodyshop, and it shows up under YA too.  It started showing up after I installed the OFB Patch.  I should've included the shot of the thumbnail in bodyshop.

When Animera uploaded that "custom" mesh at MTS2 I was confused, because in my game it was a Maxis mesh. Anyway, I'm gonna see if I can find it in the game files and mess with it.

Thank you for your response!!

Warlokk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2007, 09:05:55 pm »

Sounds like you have a mesh override in there then... someone didn't make their mesh properly, and it's replacing the default.  Easy mistake for someone to make, really... could be tough finding the file though, if they didn't name it something sensible.

Here's what it normally looks like, on the CP mesh.  The arm and leg warmers are  alpha meshes, which were also removed.

* RaveLegWarmer.jpg (79.18 KB, 600x450 - viewed 387 times.)
« Last Edit: February 27, 2007, 09:08:57 pm by Warlokk » Logged

Corinne

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2007, 11:20:56 pm »

Yeah, I think you're right, because when I load up her meshes in the neighborhood view (on a sim) those legwarmers and feet show up; basically everything from the knees down on that mesh, knees up are the 'cusom' mesh.

I was really curious about that, it's been bugging me for a while, but I'm glad you cleared it up for me.

I think that mesh you have up there would great too! I have a few ideas for it! Is it available yet, or have you not put it up yet?

EDIT: It's TOO weird! It can't be an overwrite because that Nightlife mesh you have up there shows up too. Craziness!

* bodyshop-shot.jpg (307.63 KB, 806x634 - viewed 411 times.)
« Last Edit: February 27, 2007, 11:27:14 pm by Daisy Stain » Logged

Warlokk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2007, 11:24:34 pm »

That is weird...

That outfit is included in one of the CP Nightlife Sets 2, and the PowerGirl version is in the Funky Outfits Everyday set.  They're posted in the Hi-Res section.

Corinne

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2007, 11:29:51 pm »

Thanks hun! I'm gonna go play with that for a while and brew over this other mesh.

I'm gonna have a look at it and see if it is in fact a maxis mesh.  If you want, you can lock this thread, but otherwise (if you're interested) I'll let you know what I find out Smiley

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: