Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 12:44:36 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Long Apart  (Read 2375 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Punk Rocker

View Profile
« on: March 01, 2007, 02:06:12 pm »

I Will forget about V.High cos' i have this awsome,taleted, idea! One night, i way in bed and i thought, Hey?! Why don't i make a newwwww simmy story! So i bring to you, Long Apart. One daughter,One Mum, One Dream. Can Jessica track her mother before World Wars begin?
PG 13!

Long  Apart.
      The Daughter's story

I'd been working in the Workhouse for 5 months now, and there was always a dull moment. Gruel for breakfast, lunch and tea. The hard, bloodly cain every moment you speak, and a hard bed with ugly,smelly rats.
I cried every night hoping one day, Ma ma would find me, and we'd live in a beautiful white cottage.
I'd once been happy, In a beautiful brown Manor, with Ma ma, Pa pa,and Elizebeth,my sister. That is, untill some villians robbed us and killed Pa pa and Eizebeth, stealing every single jem,neacklace,ring, dollar or penny we had.
Ma ma and i went to the workhouse, but i lost her in the big croud to it, and she was gone. I fell into the hands of slavery when the Bobbies found me out stealing fish and bread, meat and veg. I was politely told i could not live life as a "poorper" and was thrown into hell's hands.
*Shuder* I'll never be happy again.:sad4:

The Mothers Story
I'll never be happy again.
My poor daughter is gone forever as i get food give to me, and warm fire and bed.
She must be going through hell. My poor,poor daughter. *sigh*
I am in a beautiful white cottage, re-married to my new husband, Bernado, and my son, Jhon.
I got lucky.
But i'll never forget her. *tears*
She was the best thing untill i lead her into the devil's hands.
My daughter. Poor,Jessica. Poor,poor Jessica.:sad4:

End of Chapter One!

Cheesy May all your bacon burn! Cheesy
All hail me! I am the o-mighty Punk Rocker, rocking ruler of Wonderland. Guitar Please *A hand passes Punk Rocker a guitar* YAY! *Plays the guitar*
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: