Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 08:39:22 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: resovled:sim can't buy clothes? because of Pregnant Sims Wear Any Outfit hack!  (Read 2255 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
ash577

View Profile
« on: March 01, 2007, 07:31:42 pm »

sim can't buy clothes whenever i tell her to go downtown and buy clothes the action for it dissapears and she just jumps but thats the only problem i have i have these hacks but i don't know which one is causing the problem i also ran the hcdu and it said zero conflicts? help!!!:lurk:

edit:i just found out why i can't buy clothes it's because of the Pregnant Sims Wear Any Outfit hack!!!!!?Huh?
« Last Edit: March 03, 2007, 01:17:18 pm by ash577 » Logged
poisonedsodapop

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2007, 10:11:15 pm »

A list of hacks would probably help. Although I'm no genius I'd say it'd have something to do with some sort of OFB mod if you have any of the sorts, since that's the one that relates closest to shopping.

Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2007, 10:19:23 pm »

It sounds like you are using a hack that isn't compatible with seasons.

If you have a question about my mods post it here
greypersephone

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2007, 12:28:58 am »

I have this problem as well. I had it even with all my hacks removed. When I added the Insim back in I was able to buy clothes throught the wardrobe adjustor.

Evil shenanigans!
adammc80

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2007, 01:04:30 am »

The problem I'm having is there is no option for outerwear clothing under plan outfit. I bought a whole bunch of outerwear clothing but it won't even let me use it.
Slipperman

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2007, 10:46:32 am »

I have similar problems as the original poster here.  When I send a Sim to a shop lot it goes straight to buy/build mode for the shop lot for some reason, and I have to quit back to the neighborhood to regain control of the Sim I sent down there.  (This doesn't happen with *all* my community lots, just the shops)
Beyond that, everything else in the game seems fine.

Tim (aka the Slipperman)

"Nobody wants to woohoo with me!" -Shandi Finnessey, on an episode of 'QuizNation USA'
ash577

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2007, 01:45:58 pm »

well i took out all hacks the most problems i've had in the game is with the insimenator (dest) edition when i took all of the hacks out the game plays really well!! i'll just put the hacks in one by one until an problem occurs!thanks
edit:i just found out why i can't buy clothes it's because of the Pregnant Sims Wear Any Outfit hack!!!!!?Huh?
« Last Edit: March 03, 2007, 01:16:03 pm by ash577 » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: