Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 08:15:27 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 19
  Print  
Author Topic: Pregnant Sims Wear Any Outfit EP5 Updated(3/3/07)  (Read 182479 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
benedictehihi31
« Reply #105 on: March 07, 2007, 09:47:42 am »

OMG

You'r Fast! Smiley
jediliz

View Profile
« Reply #106 on: March 07, 2007, 10:36:29 am »

does this mean you could have a pregnant sim wear outerwear?   I wonder if it would work...........
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #107 on: March 07, 2007, 07:25:27 pm »

Quote from: jediliz;615325
does this mean you could have a pregnant sim wear outerwear?
Yes it does but they won't look pregnant while wearing outerwear Smiley

If you have a question about my mods post it here
bre

View Profile WWW
« Reply #108 on: March 07, 2007, 07:30:37 pm »

Quote from: Utopia;615095
Hi! I don't know if it's because I have Cristianlov's Sim boutique clothing rack in my game, but this mod was conflicting with some other CC and I had to delete it from my game in order to make my outerwear menu show up on my dressers

I do believe those two do conflict. I guess you'll need to pick which you want more.

Anyways, thanks for updating this so quickly! It rawks. Cheesy

Me on MTS2

(2nd) -  Olka Koval Wedding Makeover (tied), Newlyweds with Erica and David-Jacob, A Family Christmas with The Feldmans
(3rd) - Betty Goldstein Makeover
ccooper13
« Reply #109 on: March 08, 2007, 03:45:53 pm »

Hey Squinge, quick question... I have this mod in my game but there is still an option to "plan maternity" outfit for those sims who are not pregnant and men as well. Is this an error or problem?
Summerbreezeusa

View Profile WWW
« Reply #110 on: March 08, 2007, 04:02:14 pm »

Thank you very much for the update being done so fast Smiley
Amanda77

View Profile
« Reply #111 on: March 08, 2007, 04:42:45 pm »

G'day,

Thanks for the terrific hack, but it seems to be playing chos with my little ones now.  Any LOGIC toy is a no go (my toddlers won't play...the icon to play the item comes up, then straight away disappears) and also I cannot change their appearance.  When I dis-engaged the hack, all these problems were fixed.  I know I am being a pain the in patootie, but thought you would like to know.

Have a great day!!
jenjenln

Alo ^_^

View Profile WWW
« Reply #112 on: March 08, 2007, 08:50:27 pm »

Hi Squinge,
I have moved everything out of my downloads folder because I had noticed yesterday, that when I went to change my sims clothes the everyday and formal were not there.
I only have Pregnant Sims Rub Own Belly inteen all EPs SP <-- this works in seasons and the dresser showed everyday and formal along with everything else.
Then I added Pregnancy Wear Any Outfit EP5 and started the game and the everyday and formal were gone. So I removed the rub belly and left the Pregnancy Wear Any Outfit EP5 to see if its still was having the problem and yes it was. So in my game at least this mod is not working too well..
I just wanted you to know.

Smile, It makes people wonder what your thinking
Blue_Rose

View Profile
« Reply #113 on: March 08, 2007, 11:14:43 pm »

Thank you...

Rose
Lost4Eva

View Profile WWW
« Reply #114 on: March 09, 2007, 07:24:55 am »

Thank you!:)

"Its not about being who everyone else
wants you to be, Its about being yourself
and finding someone who loves every bit of it"

MySpace:geek:
sallyhails
« Reply #115 on: March 09, 2007, 10:01:02 am »

That was fast, thanks, I hate maxis preggers stuff, so I was really unhappy when i got seasons and the last hack didn't work, thanks again for your quick work
Byjinder

View Profile
« Reply #116 on: March 09, 2007, 12:15:07 pm »

This hack won't work in my game. When it's in my game, my sim can't plan any outfit but PJ's, Outerwear, Swimwear and Undies. She's stuck in whatever Everyday outfit I put her in last. When I took out the pregnancy mod everything was back to normal. I have alot of hacks so I scan with the Hack Conflict Detection Program and it detects no conflicts. Is there anything I can do to get it to work?

:coffee:Coffee should be black as hell, strong as death and sweet as love--Turkish Proverb:coffee2:
AdmiralAeris

View Profile
« Reply #117 on: March 09, 2007, 04:10:44 pm »

Quote from: ccooper13;617627
Hey Squinge, quick question... I have this mod in my game but there is still an option to "plan maternity" outfit for those sims who are not pregnant and men as well. Is this an error or problem?

No, this is by design -- I have the EP3 version (don't have Seasons yet) and those options are available for me too.  In the first case, it can be considered as pre-planning your outfit before you need it, and in the second -- well, let's just say that pregnancy in The Sims 2 is not just for women...

Beauty comes in many forms... not all of which are visible
raekira

View Profile WWW
« Reply #118 on: March 09, 2007, 08:24:32 pm »

Thank you!
I just got Seasons, and I was just going through all the hacks I have to make sure it wasn't messing up teh game.
Cheesy
redbowties

View Profile
« Reply #119 on: March 09, 2007, 09:51:51 pm »

thank you thank you thank you!! Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy!
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 19
  Print  

Jump to: