Insimenator.org
April 18, 2024, 10:48:46 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 19
  Print  
Author Topic: Pregnant Sims Wear Any Outfit EP5 Updated(3/3/07)  (Read 184420 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Rhodaloo

View Profile
« Reply #135 on: March 17, 2007, 09:19:24 am »

Are you getting anywhere with having the choose outerwear option?  It was quite frustrating to upload historical outerwear for my historical neighborhood and then discover they didn't have the option to choose it.  

I love this hack for all neighbhorhoods but now I'm having to choose between my choices of outerwear for all and my choices of pregnancy wear for a few.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2007, 09:25:42 am by Rhodaloo » Logged
pinkpanthurpurr

View Profile
« Reply #136 on: March 17, 2007, 11:30:25 am »

Thanks so much!!  I'm getting seasons tommorow...  I'll be prepared!!  Thanks!!!!

Save the earth - its the only planet with chocolate.
AdmiralAeris

View Profile
« Reply #137 on: March 17, 2007, 12:57:18 pm »

Quote from: bellyjargon;613656
This is the only mod I have, I am using the updated version, and my pregnant sims wear everyday, walk like they're pregnant, but don't have the belly. I was waiting to see if anyone else had this problem, but no one seems to... I've tried it with several different everyday outfits (including ones that worked with the EP3 version). Do you know what might be causing this?

I'd scan my downloads folder with Clean Installer, as this sounds like a hidden hack -- I just tested this (EP5 updated) with several Maxis and custom meshes that have pregnant morphs (both male and female) and got visible bellies every time.

I do seem to have one problem, though -- for some reason no one in the Greenman household can plan maternity. (The Roth family and the placed O'Mackey family both have that option, so I'm thinking it may have something to do with plantsims -- I'm going to download a plantsim potion and transform Morty or Gabe and see if the "plan maternity" option is still there.)

EDIT: Nothing to do with plantsims, Gabe O'Mackey retained the "Plan Maternity" option even after transformation and subsequent abduction.  However, the O'Mackey household doesn't have enough outerwear to be able to plan that, and the Greenman and McGreggor lots do (Leod also can't plan maternity -- I made him over with a new bodyshape and thus he needed a completely new wardrobe).  So it seems that when sims are able to plan outerwear, the option to plan maternity is overwritten in this version.  (And if this turns out to be an unresolvable problem, leave it this way -- plan maternity only affects attire on community lots, while outerwear can potentially affect attire on any lot).
« Last Edit: March 18, 2007, 01:31:07 pm by AdmiralAeris » Logged

Beauty comes in many forms... not all of which are visible
Kiiraboo

View Profile
« Reply #138 on: March 17, 2007, 05:00:46 pm »

Thank you for this.  It's one of my favourite hacks
LittleSeer

View Profile
« Reply #139 on: March 18, 2007, 01:30:40 pm »

You are so terrific!
Picupat
:)
« Reply #140 on: March 19, 2007, 10:04:23 am »

:notworth: what would i do withóut this!! Thank you :rofl: :albino:
Jolee

View Profile
« Reply #141 on: March 21, 2007, 12:17:53 am »

Thank You, Thank You!!!

Animals are really Little People in disguise...:group hu:
TizRus

View Profile
« Reply #142 on: March 21, 2007, 12:29:00 am »

I know a pregnant sime won't look pregnant in outerwear, but should a pregnant sim show the pregnancy bump wearing everyday clothes with this hack? I am asking because my pregnant sim doesn't appear to be pregnant unless she is walking and she in her 3 trimester. It looks silly.
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #143 on: March 21, 2007, 10:27:40 am »

Quote from: TizRus;640542
I know a pregnant sime won't look pregnant in outerwear, but should a pregnant sim show the pregnancy bump wearing everyday clothes with this hack? I am asking because my pregnant sim doesn't appear to be pregnant unless she is walking and she in her 3 trimester. It looks silly.

Some outfits won't show the pregnancy. It really depends on the mesh the outfit was made with. Sometimes, when you put your sim in separates (top and bottom, rather than the whole outfit) the shirt will show the pregnancy, but the pants won't. It's kind of a hit or miss thing, but I still love it! If you go to All About Style you'll find some outfits that can be used as maternity wear (and normal everyday wear). In fact, if you just do a search hear or on MTS2 for maternity wear you should find some stuff.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
TizRus

View Profile
« Reply #144 on: March 21, 2007, 10:43:22 am »

Thank you
twistingsims

View Profile
« Reply #145 on: March 21, 2007, 08:39:23 pm »

Thanks!!!! :worship:
White Queen

View Profile
« Reply #146 on: March 22, 2007, 06:19:39 am »

Thank you! This hack is essential for me! Smiley
Jade21

View Profile
« Reply #147 on: March 22, 2007, 08:14:28 am »

Thanks a lot!I hate those maternity clothes,they're awful.Now my sims can look their best even if they're pregnant. :toothy4:
blackvelvet

View Profile
« Reply #148 on: March 22, 2007, 09:29:58 pm »

Much thanks.
verenaheu

View Profile
« Reply #149 on: March 24, 2007, 03:39:04 am »

My 3. update today, finally the sims life is going back to normal,how could they survive without you?? Thanks!!
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 19
  Print  

Jump to: