Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 08:44:21 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6
  Print  
Author Topic: Penguin?  (Read 26838 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
bre

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2007, 07:11:19 am »

I love the penguin. Smiley He's visited several times to the couple I've been playing, but he hasn't peed yet. I really wish you could adopt him.

Me on MTS2

(2nd) -  Olka Koval Wedding Makeover (tied), Newlyweds with Erica and David-Jacob, A Family Christmas with The Feldmans
(3rd) - Betty Goldstein Makeover
KristalRose

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2007, 07:56:17 am »

Give people time.  Someone will figure out a way to have "Mumbles" as a pet, I'm sure.  Smiley  I have faith in our little community, I think we can do anything.
kenji
Smallville Resident

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: March 11, 2007, 09:14:58 pm »

I second having him as a pet! He is so cute. I was so surprised that there was an actual penguin in the game! Hopefully it will be soon. BTW anyone know where the wells are in the game? Also, do sim parents brush off there kids from snow when they enter the house. It was on the trailer, but I haven't seen it in the game.

~kenji

"I know what I need to do with my life now. Life is so precious, so beautiful and to be able to protect that, that's an amazing gift.
-Lana Lang

"Then they dragged you in here kicking and screaming, because you claimed you saw a man with super powers swipe a bullet out of thin air...."
-Lex Luthor
PrincessJen

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 11, 2007, 10:12:42 pm »

I love the Penguin, but I am not sure I want a Peeing Penguin as a pet. I have enough trouble with the dogs. I got the well by haveing a beautifully tended thriving Garden and haveing the garden club come over. I asked if I could join, after while they approved and I got the well.

Don't ask for updates, when Squinge updates them, you will find them here > Squinges Mods Rock!
Serafina

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 11, 2007, 10:16:53 pm »

The dang penguin peed in my house! Many times!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I've never been the kind to ever let my feelings show
And I thought that bein' strong meant never losin' your self-control
But I'm just drunk enough to let go of my pain
To hell with my pride, let it fall like rain
From my eyes Tonight I wanna cry
[/COLOR]
PrincessJen

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 12, 2007, 08:08:46 am »

Quote from: Serafina;622944
The dang penguin peed in my house! Many times!
This is why I don't let my Sims greet strange animals, they either pee in my house or chew up the furniture. :blob6:

Don't ask for updates, when Squinge updates them, you will find them here > Squinges Mods Rock!
sheilab38

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 12, 2007, 10:24:19 pm »

I got the penguin in spring while fishing.  My adult female sim pet him a few times but he never peed.  Just went his merry way.  He was so cute.
Pendu

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 14, 2007, 05:49:39 am »

It's so cute, just like real penguins in the zoo, they pee a lot and they really stink, but boy are they adorable!
Tomkat

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 15, 2007, 09:08:33 am »

I get the penguin rather often...a few visits during winter, almost daily, sometimes twice or thrice(Smiley) a day
It never pees though.

I usually just pet it because its so cute and take a fish out of the inventory for it to swallow.  Then it waddles off again.  Maybe it comes back so often because I always feed it!! Smiley

It started coming round in 'fall' (Autumn) now too.
collin152

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 18, 2007, 12:00:21 am »

It ate my catfish...
Dizi

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 20, 2007, 03:31:07 pm »

Oh, I'd love to have him even as a statue! Do you remember where or when you saw it?
~dizi

Thanks to everybody who submits their work, you've made my game so wonderful sometimes I can't STAND it!
My X-Men fanfiction can be found here and pics of my X-Men and other sims here (everythings under 'scraps')
Yagami

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: March 22, 2007, 08:42:35 am »

I just saw the penguin! It stood outside for most of the day talking to the snowman my sim kids built that morning Smiley I never would have believed it happened if I didn't see it for myself.
collin152

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 22, 2007, 08:07:19 pm »

Quote from: vypor;637732
Theres a Mod somewhere for it on this website as a Figure like the gnome and Chicken

BUT maybe he lives with you if you meet requirements like feed him so many fish
also Does he appear as a friend on your characters list?

No, it does not form relations. it's like the social bunny in that regard.
Shaak Ti
« Reply #28 on: March 23, 2007, 11:35:54 pm »

That little penguin on seasons is so cool and he talks to the snow men my sims make. But when ever my sim pets him he pees on my sim and runs away what do I do?
Frog_Man

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 24, 2007, 02:07:41 am »

What are you trying to do?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6
  Print  

Jump to: