Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 01:20:12 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6
  Print  
Author Topic: Penguin?  (Read 26252 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
SnipeRwolF808

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: March 24, 2007, 02:49:45 am »

Yeah he did pee...but I didn't know he peed ON my SIM! Ewwie!

Maybe in order to understand mankind, we have to look at the word itself: "Mankind". Basically, it's made up of two separate words - "mank" and "ind". What do these words mean ? It's a mystery, and that's why so is mankind.
:alien:
boeketjebloemen

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 24, 2007, 02:55:21 am »

I hadn't noticed it peed at all. I'll have to test that. Tongue

:bunny:Climbing up from Moo-Bunny status:bunny:
Shaak Ti
« Reply #32 on: March 24, 2007, 12:15:50 pm »

I think he dose it out of fear but thats no reason to pee! I mean come on every time my sim pets him he pees and then my poor peed on sim gose to the shower. Thats it im gona call him squirt or hoser or somthing!
Frog_Man

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 24, 2007, 01:02:51 pm »

I want him as a pet!!
maniac19642003
« Reply #34 on: March 24, 2007, 02:40:16 pm »

Quote from: Frog_Man;647099
I want him as a pet!!

If this ever becomes possible Frog, make sure to keep all fish mounted on the walls so he doesn't eat them which would suck lol.
Nancy01905

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: March 24, 2007, 02:57:05 pm »

is till haven't seen the pengiun yet
baileybop
Squinge Is My Mastah

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 24, 2007, 10:55:32 pm »

According to Prima Guide, From child to elder, all can pet the penguin. If u shoo the penguin it damages daily and lifetime relationship. If you leave fish laying about, both cats and penguin will consume it. He will try to jump to get a fish mounted on your wall, and he comes by to chat with both the snowman and scarecrow. It also says he will sometimes leave a puddle. What it doesn't say anywhere is what happens if your relationship with the penguin gets and stays high, what benefit it is to your Sim. (if any)

I stalk...... oh no, I mean I worship the Hack_Mastah, Squinge :worship:
Nancy01905

View Profile WWW
« Reply #37 on: March 24, 2007, 11:12:43 pm »

neat now i want to see the pengiun in my game
Shaak Ti
« Reply #38 on: March 25, 2007, 06:03:21 pm »

But you can't pick him up on move_objects and then trap him. I needed a penguin slave so i got a model one on mts.
xliikewoahx31

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 25, 2007, 07:25:42 pm »

lmao ^ thats so cruel

[After Highschool Life]
          JOIN! =]
morgan

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 26, 2007, 10:01:13 am »

I absolutely ADORE the penguin, he is SOOO cute!!!!
Frog_Man

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 26, 2007, 02:07:56 pm »

Quote from: maniac19642003;647188
If this ever becomes possible Frog, make sure to keep all fish mounted on the walls so he doesn't eat them which would suck lol.

My sim took three straight days to get a BLUE CATFISH. He eats it, I'll eat him. :smt106

Quote from: Shaak Ti;649499
But you can't pick him up on move_objects and then trap him. I needed a penguin slave so i got a model one on mts.

Where can I get this sculpture?
Shaak Ti
« Reply #42 on: March 26, 2007, 03:27:45 pm »

Where can I get this sculpture?[/quote]

http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=223572]http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=223572[/u]
here at this link

If it dosen't work just go to mod the sims and type in sims2 zoo.

I made a florida neighborhood and it was always summer and one house hold had a scare crow and a disheartinly skunk wizzed on me sad sad sad sim. OH dear I cry for poor jimmy.Why!:violent3:
« Last Edit: March 27, 2007, 08:07:48 pm by Shaak Ti » Logged
Frog_Man

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 27, 2007, 02:47:32 am »

What does the scarecorw actually do?

I hear it has some secret thing to it, like sometimes it actually moves around when sims make contact with it. I dunno
PegasusDiana

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 28, 2007, 12:59:10 am »

If you feed the penguin everytime he comes, he'll eat about 3 fish. He comes back everyday winter, spring, summer and fall. So he might as well be a pet. He shows up first thing in the morning and doesn't leave till late at night like other NPC's do when they come over. I had one girl in college all alone. Prettiest Sim I think I ever had and in game born. She couldn't get along with anyone, hardly any friends and no boyfriend. She comes from a family of 8 and they are all best friends but her. I tried the quick relationship heart, everything. She just doesn't like anyone always with the fingers in her ears routine. So those relationships go south quick. lol But apparently she made one really good friend the Penguin. I had her fish almost everyday at university and feed him, since she didn't cook while she was earning her badge. She bought her own house after she graduated and who shows up to welcome her to the neighborhood? The penguin. Before she even got finished gagging over everything I put in the house. Just walked in, tried to get the fish off the wall, walked over to her to be petted and handed his fish. He's there everyday, talking to the scarecrow or in winter the snowman following her around waiting for his fish. I had to put a small pond on her property so when she has none to feed him, to fish for him some. He's so greedy! Now I just wish she'd get along with someone, anyone else so I can marry her off. Either that or I hope she can marry that penguin!!

We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.
                                         -Luciano de Crescenzo
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6
  Print  

Jump to: