Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 01:31:52 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6
  Print  
Author Topic: Penguin?  (Read 26254 times)
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic.
PegasusDiana

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: March 28, 2007, 01:10:58 am »

Quote from: Frog_Man;651486
What does the scarecorw actually do?

I hear it has some secret thing to it, like sometimes it actually moves around when sims make contact with it. I dunno

Sometimes it can come to life for just a minute and scare your SIMS. You have to be careful if they're a SIM that's real nervous or afraid of everything it can kill them from fright. lol

Also the new painting is animated and a light.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2007, 01:12:40 am by PegasusDiana » Logged

We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.
                                         -Luciano de Crescenzo
Frog_Man

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 28, 2007, 02:17:45 am »

Is there a way to trigger this? I wanna see it!
PegasusDiana

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 28, 2007, 03:59:57 am »

Here you go, the new vanity table. Backcountry vanity allows you to not only change your sims appearance but also the appearance of NPC's and  Townies by clicking on the make over option. The new doll you can make wishes on. The scarecrow can either startle or delight your Sims by clicking on view.  The new painting is a fully functioning light and the water is animated on it. Clicking on gussy up on the new mirror increases hygeine. Both the medicine cabinet and the floor standing mirror. the new toliet maxes fun. If you juggle hot chocolate mugs and another sim joins in it maxes fun. All four of the new rinks can be placed both on residental and community lots. If you use more than 7 lights in a room now, it will cause the room to flicker, why? I don't know. lol You can hang the season banners on street lights. All bars are supposed to connect now so you can get fancy with them like the cabinets. The new bar if you click on drink from the bottle it should max your fun. the new speakers increase fun for all sims listening even on community lots. If you kick over the kids snowman you'll get a rain of carrots. I've never had it happen kicking over and adults. You can also move the snowman once he's built in buy mode. Grouchy sims always make devil snowmen. If you plan on using the new reward weather controller, make sure you put smoke alarms on the outside of your house. It can bring a rain of fire killing not only your sims but any innocent sims walking by. Grim is not too pleasant when Sims are killed in fire or overheating. Depending on how much your willing to spend on a gift you can take a relationship not only daily but lifetime from a negative to 100 on each with one gift provided the gift giver has a postive. In the spring it is the season of romance for Sims, you may think your taking them to a best friend status and they could become crushes, fall in love. Not a glitch. Love potion aka beauty cocktail from the juicer makes them want to love, not mutual or visa versa. So if you drink it and your Sims start getting nothing but romantic wants with Sims they don't even know, lightening bolts that weren't there before, get more bold. You know why. It's like they drink it and first person they see they want nothing but romance with them. Drink OJ if your sick it will make you healthy. Umm let's see if you use the wishing well more than once within a 24 hours period you could get a beat down. You can catch butterflies and fireflies, fireflies can be used as lights. You can put anything on your roof now a chair a couch whatever you want on it. The greenhouse roofs can be used as regular roofs...I think that's about it. Everything gets learned faster in the fall, skills, faster homework, badges, etc...On the mailbox you now have the option to pay all bills so you don't have to hunt them down. Just like snow and heat, hail can kill Sims. You can change your hair for each category of clothing. You can put up to 30 objects in inventory and then an infinite number of those 30 objects.  There are also some Eggs put in Seasons, like you can find Easter Island in Riverblossom. Formal clothing provides the same protection as outerwear. Using the hot tub in the summer can cause your sims to combust. You can direct other sims to douse overheated sims or warm them up. Aliens can get very hot very fast but can't have a heatstroke, they can also handle extremely cold temps to -100 but can freeze to death. Vampires can handle from 100 to -80 but they can't freeze to death, they can however have a heatstroke. Zombies and servos don't have a temp, etc... Wolfmen can have both but it has to get extreme like with plant sims. Pets don't have any temperature. Oh sims killed by hail their ghosts do the hail dance. Toddlers like dogs can eat the snow. I think that's about it and I left out a lot but most you just learn as your going along.

We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.
                                         -Luciano de Crescenzo
friendlyquark

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 28, 2007, 10:42:13 am »

Quote from: Frog_Man;652957
Is there a way to trigger this? I wanna see it!

I'm pretty sure that Dinnerbell has a Always Scare hack...

http://simlogical.com/dinnerbell/index.php?topic=527.0

Yuo! I was right.

Toddler - The other white meat.
aimeecrystal

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 29, 2007, 12:49:12 pm »

In order to see the scarecrow Im assuming you have to be in the garden club... I wonder if later there will be a way to be able to have it with out the snotty Club people... My sims arent very good with clubs.. Smiley
Wednesday17

View Profile WWW
« Reply #50 on: March 29, 2007, 08:39:34 pm »

Quote from: aimeecrystal;655021
In order to see the scarecrow Im assuming you have to be in the garden club...

Nope, it's in the buy catalogue.
Shaak Ti
« Reply #51 on: April 04, 2007, 06:14:03 pm »

he did move once but my sims was at work and well yea
Micco

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 04, 2007, 06:58:37 pm »

The penguin must die. If Squinge is unable to help me soon I will be forced to use the machine gun.

Woohoo U is now CLOSED.
Shaak Ti
« Reply #53 on: April 06, 2007, 06:03:40 am »

light him on fier!!!! mah hahahahahahahahahha!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SeZZa

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: April 07, 2007, 12:02:06 am »

I hate the penguin!!!

Everytime he came to the lot, he's always pee'd and wandered off. Everytime I see him in my lot I always get an adult sim to shoo him away before he leaves his mark.

I didn't know that the penguin would be after mounted fish and I have one of every kind of fish mounted on my wall, so now I know what he's after at least.
PegasusDiana

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: April 07, 2007, 01:25:25 am »

Quote from: collin152;643712
No, it does not form relations. it's like the social bunny in that regard.

Apparently you can form relationships with him I have had Sims do it, and he doesn't go anywhere unless they are go to bed and he is right back when they wake up. The other day he was on one of my lots and I was using Insim for a quick relationship because he needed 1 more friend for work and right there in the quick relationship was NPC Penguin and there was an option to make him mutual best friends. He just like other Sims also in that he gets summoned if you use the friendship candles from Simslice or wish for friends from the wishing well. He is the only NPC animal that shows up on either the well or the candles. Had that one happen too, I was trying for an elderly friend for a man that lost his wife and I felt bad for him. When he made the wish on the well it summoned the penguin and two Sims for his three friends.

-Luciano de Crescenzo
PegasusDiana

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: April 07, 2007, 01:47:18 am »

Quote from: vypor;637732
Theres a Mod somewhere for it on this website as a Figure like the gnome and Chicken

BUT maybe he lives with you if you meet requirements like feed him so many fish
also Does he appear as a friend on your characters list?

He never shows up on your list, and he requires a lot of fish. 3 fish every 3 hours and he leaves you a nice little puddle. He shows up at my girls house every morning at 7 and I make her go to bed at 2 so he leaves. I've never seen him sleep. When I use the rejuvinator on her and she stays up he stays there and doesn't leave. Just talking to the scarecrow or following her around. I posted some pics of him and her in an earlier post. She fed him all through college every fish she caught because I didn't know they wouldn't spoil in inventory at the time. Soon as she graduated and got her own place he was the first one there. She had no fish so I had to make her a pond real quick to feed him. He just kept trying to get the first fish she ever caught down off the wall. I counted how many fish he eats the other day and that's how I got the 3 fish every 3 hours. I lined up 12 fish on the ground and kept track of how many he ate and how often then lined up 12 more. Now if he/she doesn't have fish to eat they will not stay, they have to eat. Like when she had her cold he didn't show up till she was over it after he ate her last 2 fish. No flowers, no get well cards so you can fish for me, no nothing. lol Although he stays when she goes to work even if she doesn't leave fish down for him. I have to sit there and watch the clock tick slowly by with nothing to do. Or when she goes to town. Of course when anyone comes over we have to make them selectable so they can also fish for the thing, then she loads up on their fish as well. Well, she couldn't do it all alone! So he's a strange NPC sort of stray animal sort of Sim...:tongue8:

-Luciano de Crescenzo
hardwaretoad

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: April 09, 2007, 08:13:23 pm »

I ask you, does adorable do this?

* ScreenShot276.png (786.33 KB, 960x768 - viewed 305 times.)

* ScreenShot277.png (834.64 KB, 960x768 - viewed 296 times.)
« Last Edit: April 09, 2007, 08:14:33 pm by hardwaretoad » Logged

\"Jeux sans Frontieres\"...
friendlyquark

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: April 10, 2007, 12:59:35 am »

Well, you've been rescued, Squinge has made a "No Penguin" hack. This is why he is the King and we are merely thrals. Smiley

Toddler - The other white meat.
Shaak Ti
« Reply #59 on: April 10, 2007, 03:47:30 pm »

We must not Be Controled! Destroy The peinguin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yeay:old: :cat:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6
  Print  

Jump to: