Insimenator.org
April 18, 2024, 06:30:16 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Swimming Pool Tool  (Read 1722 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
crabylady

View Profile
« on: March 02, 2007, 03:08:13 pm »

Can anybody tell me how to use the new swimming pool tool?  I have tried to make a round/oval pool and I can not figure out how to make one.  I followed the hint and still I must be doing something wrong.

Also I have never figured out how to use the individual roof slope tool, any information on how to use that tool would really make me happy.:smt120
Wednesday17

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2007, 06:31:05 am »

The swimming pool tool is no more than a quarter round piece you just place on the ground, you don't drag it like the other pool tools. If the piece is red, the ground is out of bounds or otherwise occupied, just try moving it a bit.

And as for the RoofSlopeAngle, it's not a tool, either. It's a cheat. So bring up your cheat box by presing strg+shift+c at the same time. Then you can either type the cheat or type 'help', find the command and copy it (for me, sometimes typing doesn't do it, but copying will). Either way, in your cheat box has to be RoofSlopeAngle and a number from 15 to 75, the lower the number, the flatter the roof.

Have fun building!
Henrik

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2007, 11:39:03 pm »

Just to clarify I think crabylady is asking for the individualroof cheat.
Just open up the cheat box as described in Wednesday17´s post and type: IndividualRoofSlopeAngle 15 for example (You can change the number 15 to whatever you like between 15-75. Smiley

After that you just press ctrl+Alt and click on the roof you would like to change Smiley Hope that helps.

Find more of my creations at Wickedsims
SAVE JERICHO!!!
http://www.savejerichoagain.com
ReannaPrusener
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2008, 12:49:40 pm »

Can some one give me the link to download the round pool cheat thingy. Please!!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: