Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 04:53:08 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Couple of Question Reguarding Seasons  (Read 2312 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
jasmini

View Profile
« on: March 02, 2007, 04:55:11 pm »

Hello to you all Smiley

not sure if these have already been answered but Dose Insimenator and inteen work on this or dose it need to go through the same Simpe Process as last time to render the Patch an Game Rendering issues..?

Thanks  Smiley
JayAngel
Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2007, 05:07:35 pm »

May I direct you to this post regarding Inteenimator http://box156.bluehost.com/~aestudi1/forums/inteenimater/viewtopic.php?t=587

Thank you

VISIT ME HERE AT INSIMENATOR: JAY'S HOME FOR FALLEN ANGELS
OR HERE AT MY SITE: AFTER MIDNIGHT SIMS 2
Whether angels or devils pursue me
In the dark I cannot tell...

BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2007, 06:34:35 pm »

jasmini - there is frankly no way in the world that a Seasons-ready version of InSIMenator could possibly be available yet.  The game has been out less than 48 hours in the USA and SimPE - the ONLY modding tool for the manufacture of game mods like InSIM has not been updated yet.  Until Quaxi can get SimPE updated 30-60 days, the work on InSIMenator cannot properly go forward.  We went through this rigmarole with every EP so please all and sunder ask about this ONLY after you have read the roughly 20,000 other times this question has been asked and answered.

DON'T think that I am being harsh, I am trying to stop the repeat of the same maddening nightmare as Pets... over 3000 posts asking "is it done yet" - Kathy and Eric will go crazy, probably beat us all, and at the very least make us wear funny hats.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2007, 06:38:42 pm by ~Marvine~ » Logged

"There is a certain elegance in wasting time. Any fool can waste money, but when you waste time you waste what is priceless."
-- Maugham, W. Somerset. Ashenden: Or the British Agent.
billyd1000

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2007, 07:07:50 pm »

BBB, My heart goes out to all moderators, administrators, and the site owners. I try to read through these help questions and answer some if I have some good input. Since I installed seasons I have felt an enjoyment in my game play that I have not felt since NL was released. I just realized reading your reply here that I am tired of reading the same questions every day. I am just a simple member. I can download and run. But I guess you all have a duty to read and respond. I  truly respect you all and what you have to endure with little thanks. Thank you all!!

Burn the midnight oil, it will be daylight soon....
lady-may

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2007, 10:27:29 pm »

pets insim works fine for me with seasons...i just cant fish...but its no biggie. if you really NEEd the things you dont have... boolprop is my answer.

thankyou beosboxboy.. i pitty you....funny hats are at the bottom of my list too.

But why is the rum gone?
jasmini

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2007, 09:49:12 am »

hehe ok i think i got this game mixed up with something els wich was a Extra addon Beosboxboy.. ehm think it's been around for a while though holiday Stuff i think is the title ...
I'm not too sure as i havnt bought it yet but it's cheaper than this Expansion pack

And thank you Jayangle that link was very usfull it kept me informed  Smiley
dairyfairy30
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2007, 10:30:06 am »

Yeah im having the same fishing prob. Also my sims are taking like 100 showers. constantly. unless i tell them to do soemthing else and eventually they wander back to the shower and do it again. O and they love the UNI prank of throwing waterballons at eachother. Id be fine with it except it makes a mess of their house and lowers their comfort and bladder. Any word on a patch?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: