Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 04:54:03 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
  Print  
Author Topic: Fun with Plant People  (Read 22874 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Samantha2977

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: May 07, 2007, 11:24:30 am »

Quote from: Corylea;606121
I just had my first normal sim turn into a plant person, and it's fun.

That is cool, That is still one of the two things i have yet to have happen. The other is turing my sim into a werewolf. Still working on those.
Vampyre

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 07, 2007, 12:26:06 pm »

Quote from: friendlyquark;716787
I guess it's like those tomatoes in my garden where one does a kind of mutant budding thing off of another. LOL It happens rarely but it does happen. Was the second one a vegetable too. Smiley

Yep.  A boy and a girl plantsim babies... or toddlers I guess would be more accurate.
friendlyquark

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 08, 2007, 11:09:58 am »

Yeah, my only problem with the plantsims is the short lifespan, I guess it balances with the no sleeping thing, but I feel a little bad that they don't have a childhood. Sad

Toddler - The other white meat.
Terra Caliente

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 12, 2007, 02:30:01 pm »

I will name my main plant guy Kakarotto!

My unrelated to Sims, and currently under construction, site

Oh and if I ever get :ot:  please tell me, k pumpkin?
jjsmith

View Profile WWW
« Reply #49 on: May 15, 2007, 08:37:35 am »

a dbz fan, ne? i prefer raditz

The AA needs you
don't take life too seriously. you never get out of it alive :tongue5:http://iratebermy.tripod.com/
mchaos

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 15, 2007, 12:01:03 pm »

Quote from: Vampyre;714497
I don't feel so bad about naming Cuke and Ghurkin now.Hey Popeye had Sweetpea back in the day.
Smiley)
'Course, sweetpea is actually a flower...but then flower names are great for Plantsims too.

* sweetpea.jpg (25.36 KB, 196x260 - viewed 360 times.)
« Last Edit: May 15, 2007, 01:25:23 pm by Squinge » Logged

My sims, online.  Always under construction, and not very impressive anyway.
http://marjchaos.tripod.com/
Vampyre

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 15, 2007, 02:51:45 pm »

Quote from: mchaos;727660
Smiley)
'Course, sweetpea is actually a flower...but then flower names are great for Plantsims too.

Still vegetation.... I didn't mean to focus on vegetables in particular.

They are indeed flowers.
brad2006

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 17, 2007, 12:39:45 am »

What about Claudia & Dahlia,they got along with Heather(silent hill reference;Black Dahlia,White Claudia, & Pink Heather)
fryluvr16

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 19, 2007, 12:17:11 pm »

After Daisy became an adult, I turned Rose back into a regular sim. She's pretty!

Why enjoy life when you can just watch Futurama, thus doing two things at once?

Tara:love9:
friendlyquark

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 20, 2007, 02:28:36 pm »

I have turned all my plant sims back into regular sims, I find the whole not sleeping, having no childhood, and wilting without sun and water, to be a little too much for me sometimes. I do use Insim to turn some of my knowledge sims into one briefly, also to get the gardening badge Smiley, but I don't leave them that way for long.

Toddler - The other white meat.
goody13

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 27, 2007, 11:02:17 pm »

The other night, I had my sim talk to an Orchard tree that was on the decline while I focused on the husband playing with the toddler. The next thing I know, she is walking over to the husband wearing the fig-leaf bikini (obviously, she wasn't wearing it before hand..lol). Is that the start of her becoming a plant sim or just an aberration?

Edit:

OK, I feel like an idiot; it turns out that when my sim reached the Ecco Guru level, in her career as a Natural Scientist, she dons the aforementioned fig-leaf bikini and flies off to work. I saw her after she came home from work and just assumed the outfit was due to the spray...to be honest, I was reading about the Plant people and was kind of hoping it had happened to mine...lol.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2007, 10:37:56 pm by goody13 » Logged
yas345
how
« Reply #56 on: June 07, 2007, 11:48:37 am »

how do you actually get a plant sim?:-P
Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 07, 2007, 12:43:25 pm »

The official way is to spray your crops when they get infested, and do it a lot. There's no "transition" when they change, they just do.. and head straight for the nearest sink for a glass of water Cheesy

No requests please
Minty94

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 07, 2007, 03:32:15 pm »

I am getting sims 2 seasons as soon as i can. I can imagine how cute the babies are! I have a list of girl names:

Rose
Lavender
Lilly
Daisy
Flora
Heart
Sakura
Cherry

and that is all i got. I havent thought of boy names yet, only girl names.

~Reanna

Life is not measured by the breaths that you take, but by the moments that take your breath away
[/COLOR]
Gotta love life! :thefinge:
Minty94

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 10, 2007, 03:23:23 pm »

I NEED HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!  i just got the game and i was playing with the greenman family (with the plantsims) and daisy and her sister lavender grew up. So they each had some babies of their own (Flora, Mapel, Thorn, and Lana) and moved out. they live in their own house now but I CAN'T KEEP THE SUN LEVEL UP!!! I have put the daylight lamps in every single square inch of the house and no matter what, ever if they directly under FIVE daylight lamps, the sun thing is red and it keeps going down. So in all, the sun lamps don't work for me. i am really stressed because i love these people but i can't help them, and it is winter in their house. Can anyone help me? THANKIES! Cheesy

~Reanna

Life is not measured by the breaths that you take, but by the moments that take your breath away
[/COLOR]
Gotta love life! :thefinge:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
  Print  

Jump to: