Insimenator.org
April 27, 2024, 02:59:44 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Losing My Patience!!!  (Read 2499 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
SeZZa

View Profile
« on: April 01, 2007, 06:14:25 am »

Ok. I had a thread stating that I couldn't find where the OfB clothing rack was. Someone replied and said it was under the misc, other section in buy mode.

I haven't played Sims in a few days so when I played it earlier I tried to look for the clothing rack... but I still can't find it.

I can't find the change room, I can't find the cologne stand thingy, I can't seem to find many original game items.

I'm literally going nuts. Is there a website where I can download the original item stuff for the selectively blind like myself?

HHHEEELLLPPP!!! PPPLLLEEEAAASSSEEE!!!
Micco

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2007, 06:31:06 am »

There is a mod that gives you all the community items in residential build mode but I can't for the life of me remember where I got it.

The clothes rack should be in misc/dressers and the changing room is in misc/misc but they are only available in residential mode after you open a business.

Woohoo U is now CLOSED.
SeZZa

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2007, 06:34:52 am »

Uh huh! I think that is my problem. I need to open a business first. Stupid me.

If you can find out where that hack is I am HIGHLY interested.

Thanks.
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2007, 11:33:25 am »

Oh, well, you didn't say you were trying to buy one on a residential lot. Smiley
Clothing boutiques, by default, cannot be run in a home business.  If Micco doesn't come up with the mod he's mentioned first, next time I'm in game I'll get the procedures for making those available to the home business.
Micco

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2007, 11:46:30 am »

UPDATED 13 MAR 2006 - Community items made buyable on Resi lots (for OfB) - MTS2

Woohoo U is now CLOSED.
SeZZa

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2007, 12:18:39 am »

I called up the Business Registery from my Sims home to start a business and I found that no more items were available to me.
Micco

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2007, 10:27:16 am »

You must be in BUILD mode and select collections (you did install it to your collections folder, right?)

Woohoo U is now CLOSED.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: