Insimenator.org
April 23, 2024, 11:17:12 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Several problems  (Read 2986 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Frouwke

View Profile
« on: March 03, 2007, 05:22:04 pm »

I've had several problems (well, actually only 2 xDD) since I installed Seasons.
First my Sims kept showering the whole time, but then I deleted InTeen, and that stopped. Now the goddarn Count keeps coming, even when the sun's shining! :\ I bet it's because of a hack, but which one?

Also, sometimes my game minimalizes all of a sudden, and I return to my desktop. This is very annoying, I'm posting here atm because my game just did that again. I thought, "if that thing will do it again, I'll post about it!", so, I did. I have no idea why this happens. Any ideas? Did anyone else have it?
But yeah, the MOST annoying thing about it is, sometimes I can't even return to my game! I click on it again, down there, the loading screen turns up, it loads, and after 5 seconds it minimalizes again! What the hell? And it keeps doing it, so I can't play my game. |:

When the first problem is solved, this topic could be moved to "General Sims 2 Help". ^^

Thanks in advance!

[edit] Oh yeah, how do you catch butterflies? By just clicking on them and choosing an option? Hmmm, maybe it'd be for the better if I'd remove Insim. D:

[edit2] Found some more. Adult holds a baby, and suddenly the arms of the adult twist and stretch or something, and the baby grows up, one feet from the adult away, in the air, and then it suddenly sits on the ground. :\
And sometimes the toddlers ... "stand" in the air. Wtf?

And why doesn't Christianlov's skin change thingy work well? I've got all of Enayla's skintones installed, but it won't work.

[edit3] Played again. Another thing found.

That is just ridiculous. :| It's VAMPIRE TEETH, for Christ's sake, EA Games, you MADE IT YOURSELF.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2007, 10:20:05 pm by Frouwke » Logged

[SIZE=0]Jamie Hewlett. <3 Gorillaz. <333 [/SIZE]
Frouwke

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2007, 07:06:58 am »

......watch out, or I'm going to quote annoying songs that'll stay in your head FOREVER.

Here's a llama...

XPTL297

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2007, 07:33:05 am »

Just a song line. Maxis didn't make the game for whatever custom content.
I remember that the Body shop disclaimer when released was:
This is a propaganda purposed tool and it is not meant to be used for whatever ...
Frouwke

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2007, 12:09:23 pm »

...I seriously have no clue what you're on about. :\
« Last Edit: March 04, 2007, 12:11:34 pm by Frouwke » Logged

eeebee

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2007, 10:10:22 am »

Also, sometimes my game minimalizes all of a sudden, and I return to my desktop.

I have this issue too.  For me, it is preceeded by harddrive activity.  Because of this, I suspect that is a Windows background process.  Norton has also minimizes games on me.
Frouwke

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2007, 10:24:25 am »

Well, I've reinstalled the game and stuff, and it stopped minimalizing. Smiley Haven't checked out the vampire yet though.

DecoraChroi
Frigid Witch
Super Mod

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2007, 01:06:07 pm »

Quote from: Frouwke
And why doesn't Christianlov's skin change thingy work well? I've got all of Enayla's skintones installed, but it won't work.

Quote from: CormorantEnt
ChristianLuv: Do not use the Sim Copy Mirror and/or the Skintone Selector with InTeenimator in Seasons. Whilst perfect allies in Nightlife, these hacks all interfere with one another in Seasons.

From this thread.

"The power to question is the basis of all human progress."
Frouwke

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2007, 07:49:19 am »

I don't use inTeen because it screws up Seasons, but thanks again. Wink

strawberryice

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2007, 12:03:01 am »

i've had the same problem with the teeth and the babies standing in mid air...
it freaked me out the first time i saw it...

.:♥strawberryice was here♥:.
leedawn

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2007, 09:07:44 am »

install Sims clean pack installer,click on hacks only and disable your cheats, one by one untill you find the bug. Its hacks causing this, and maybe a startup cheat in your configuration folder to mim on start up
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: