Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 11:33:07 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: More or Less Juice Ingredients - 3 Flavors  (Read 7452 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« on: November 01, 2008, 12:12:45 am »

Did you want to make or serve juice with fewer vegetables and/or fruits? Or did you want a real challenge making or serving juice with more vegetables and/or fruits? Or are you looking for a much harder challenge  making or serving juice with even more ingredients?

If you answered yes to any of those questions, then you will want to use one of these mod flavors to play Sims 2 however you want, the easy way or the hard way. Or even the harder way.

ReducedJuiceIngredients cut the number of vegetables and fruits in half or close to half to make or serve juice of your choice.

MoreJuiceIngredientsx2 increases the number of vegetables and fruits by 2x to make or serve juices of your choice.

MoreJuiceIngredientsx3 increases the number of vegetables and fruits by 3x to make or serve your favorite juices.

I used jfade's Juicer Tweaks mod to show you a sample of how many vegetables and/or fruits are needed to make each juice four different ways: Maxis, Reduced, x2 and x3. Each screenshot shows you exactly what and how many you need to make your favorite juices.

To serve juices, you need to multiply the number of vegetables and/or fruits by 6 for a particular juice you want to serve. The numbers needed for each juice to be served are not shown in any of the juice reports.

For your convenience, the chart shows you how many you need to make or serve juices without having to figure out how many and what you need to make or serve your favorite juices.

Choose only one of the three mod flavors and install in the following location:

C:\Documents and Settings\**User Name**\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\zChaavik

You need to create a subfolder in your Downloads folder and name it zChaavik in order to load the mod last. The filename should not be changed and need to be loaded last to work properly with jfade's mod if you use that mod also.

I strongly recommend you get jfade's Juicer Tweaks to be able to see the juice reports when you need to know how many and what you need to make your favorite juice. Without jfade's mod, you won't be able to see the juice reports and will make or serve juices the Maxis way with just reduced or increased number of ingredients from one of these mod flavors.

NOTE:

The maximum capacity of the juicer is 50 (Maxis). Jfade's Juicer Tweaks adjusted the juicer's maximum capacity to 300. Nothing has been done to increase the maximum capacity in jfade's mod. All of my mod flavors rely on jfade's mod to increase the maximum capacity of the juicer to store the vegetables and fruits.

The only things I've done was to modify a text list and add a BHAV from jfade's djsjuicertweaks mod by correcting the numbers and the spelling of the vegetables and fruits as well as a couple minor grammar fixes in the text list. The new text list will override the original text list in jfade's mod. The BHAV will enable the Sim to serve juice along with jfade's Juicer Tweaks mod. Without the BHAV, the Sim will not be able to serve juice if you also use his mod. I edited a BCON to either reduce or increase the number of ingredients needed to make the juices.

Seasons is required.

Do not upload anywhere. This mod is for your personal use.

Credits:

jfade - Juicer Tweaks
Inge and Peter Jones and SimPE crew - SimPE
Paint.NET
Sims 2 Community

* JuiceIngredientsChart.jpg (92.03 KB, 1004x698 - viewed 20574 times.)

* MoreJuiceIngredientsx3.jpg (213.47 KB, 1016x727 - viewed 1635 times.)
* MoreJuiceRequirementsx3.zip (5.45 KB - downloaded 292 times.)

* MoreJuiceIngredientsx2.jpg (212.53 KB, 1012x726 - viewed 1638 times.)

* ReducedJuiceIngredients.jpg (201.47 KB, 1010x726 - viewed 1571 times.)

* MaxisJuiceIngredients.jpg (210.76 KB, 1013x727 - viewed 1752 times.)
* MoreJuiceIngredientsx2.zip (5.37 KB - downloaded 305 times.)
* ReducedJuiceIngredients.zip (5.38 KB - downloaded 634 times.)

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
Ghen

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2008, 04:14:34 pm »

This is very useful, thanks!

verenaheu

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2008, 01:00:37 pm »

I love to have them gardening and fishing and living only on juices and fish! I will for sure be using the reduced version! Thank you,:)
hawnsimmer
ilysvdmmr
Site Santa!

Smile!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2008, 09:08:26 pm »

Thank You!!

Live Laugh Love
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: