Insimenator.org
April 26, 2024, 12:49:15 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Outfit problems,Resolved by new version of mod: Squinge Pregnant Wear Any Outfit Hack  (Read 5421 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
nappyluvin

View Profile
« on: March 02, 2007, 07:06:13 pm »

Hey all!

My seasons game is working great and I love it. I was so happy to see this mod updated because it is one of my favorites, however, I am having a problem with it. As probably most people, I am pretty much starting my downloads over again so I took out all of my CC and pasted it to my desktop and began with Squinges hack. In other words nothing was in my DL folder but that and it didn't work. When installed , I can't pick outerwear or everyday wear for my regular sims and can't pick everyday or maternity for my preggars one. Can somebody explain this to me? When I take it back out everything is fine again. But I miss it so much.......:h3lp: Any advice would be great . I hate maxis preg clothes! Thanx.
SarahsALoser

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2007, 08:06:09 pm »

do you have the most recent version?

Even if you don't, don't feel bad. I just had to uninstall the EP5 version. I couldn't select everyday wear for ANYONE with it installed. Just keep checking. Squinge will get it fixed.

Oh. I'm sorry! Is all this 'hunting evil' stuff boring you?
Winner of Make Over Challenge: Penelope Stevens.
Check out my Legacy Story over on LJ Here!
nappyluvin

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2007, 08:22:22 am »

Yeah, it's one of my favorites , so when I saw it updated for Seasons I was so excited. But lo and behold , I can't select everyday wear either. I thought I was doing something wrong. I hope it works out soon.
ash577

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2007, 05:05:36 pm »

he's going to upload a new version soon
Serafina

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2007, 05:12:17 pm »

New version already updated. It works fine now.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I've never been the kind to ever let my feelings show
And I thought that bein' strong meant never losin' your self-control
But I'm just drunk enough to let go of my pain
To hell with my pride, let it fall like rain
From my eyes Tonight I wanna cry
[/COLOR]
yuree830
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2007, 10:45:32 pm »

Everytime i try to click on dresser, i'm unable to plan outfits. Even though i did buy more outfits, still not able to plan and dress sims. That's the only problem I'm having. HELP PLEASE!
adammc80

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2007, 11:44:03 pm »

I had a similar problem with not being able to plan outdoor outfits. My problem was a hack that allowed sims to plan and change their outfits on a community lot. Do you have any hacks like that. If so, remove them and see if it helps.
Dunner

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2007, 12:02:00 am »

I'm having the same problem, even with removing all of my hacks/mods. Plan Outfit works fine with my normal, created sims, but I can't change the outfit of any of the Townies or NPCs.

I'm not sure if it's a Maxis bug or what...

<('_'<) <('_')> (>'_')>
HB_princessakasha

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2007, 02:47:52 am »

yea, havin the same problem!

"I'd like to depart this world the way I arrived. Screaming and covered in someone else's blood."

Keisha // Snoppy
Innocent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2007, 02:57:20 am »

If you download the "Pregnancy wear any outfit" mod from Squinge you need to remove it and replace it with his updated mod. Smiley If you aren't sure if you have it or not - run a search on your pc and make sure.

I ate a babeh.
I log in once a year and I don't remember putting THAT ^ as my signature.
BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: March 05, 2007, 10:21:16 am »

additionally some beds, nudity hacks (as in nude all the time), or anything that may disable the way a sim would normally be clothed in tha game will cause this bug if the mod or hacked object is NOT EP 5 (Seasons) compatible; and as Squinge can tell you, even then it may bung it up since (again) so many things were changed in the guts of the programme files for the EP. *points at flashing blue trees in neighbourhood* EVen Maxis didn't get it right this time kiddos *points to flashing blue hedges from Maxoids*

"There is a certain elegance in wasting time. Any fool can waste money, but when you waste time you waste what is priceless."
-- Maugham, W. Somerset. Ashenden: Or the British Agent.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: